State: Florida
Address: 10924 N Nebraska Ave
Appointment Type: Strip Club
Activities: See ROS
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, Middle of back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Very attractive latina. Blonde hair, pretty face, soft DD manmades, Big ass, fair skin. Cuban girl who talks very much like it and looks like a guerita.
Recommendation: Yes
I've been on this board a long time. I even used to be a Moderator (didn't go well). I've read thousands of reviews. Thousands. I honestly cannot think of a better one.

Amazing job with this, my friend. Crazy accurate, zero embellishment. So much info, but none of it superfluous. To say "I feel like I was there" would be simplistic and not do this justice. Your eye for detail is impressive, as are your writing skills.

I cannot say enough how good this is.

Thank you, sir. I try to be as succinct as possible while retaining details.
I agree, very well done!
Here's how good this review is:

If someone else had written it, I would probably be thinking "I gotta check this place out."

But....now I know it ain't fer me. The overall atmosphere sounds a bit intimidating, and I'm an old gringo who knows just enough Spanish to know that I should never speak it. And I do like me a gal who tries to put on a bit of an IOP act. So even though our boy had a good time, his expectations were realistic. Mine aren't for a place like this. But he helped me understand that. Cool.

(Then again...I'm thinckin I might be able to find me a fat-ass little Latina there who is good at lying. Not too fat. And not as good looking as the gal reviewed. But she needs the work, so she puts a little extra into making me believe she likes me...that could work..)