Sex Stories- Caught having Sex

Years ago, post my divorce.

I started dating.

I went out with an Asain women who lived about 35 minutes from me. I liked her!

After date #2, she asked me if I would pick her up from the airport. Dumb me, thought she meant the airport closest to me. About a day before she emailed her itinerary, and I was surprised it wasn't the airport I thought, it was an airport 1.5 to 3 hours from me. She said it woukd be "worth my time." Did I mentioned I liked her...

Found her at the airport and the drive back was quick (took, 2.5 hours, but the conversation was flirty).

She went up stairs and left the 3 suitcases to me. I lugged them up three flights of stairs to her 3rd story studio apartment.

I sat and waited on her couch for her. I assumed we heading to dinner, and sitting there time seemed to stop.

The bathroom door swung open, and she stepped out in 4" stilletos,no bra, and no panties with Lacy thigh highs.

0 to 60 and she was horizontal quick. We had our fun, I made a deposit in her bank (think the act) and we laid there for what seemed a minute or two, when we heard noise at the front door.

The door swung open and in walked her parents to take care of the dog (pet shitzu). She screams, hops up, still in her stilettos, takes tiny steps, try to run in 4" heels, and all I see is black thigh highs awkwardly running to the bathroom with one arm covering her boobs and the other plugging her pussy trying to keep me in and not leak all over the floor.

My clothes were on the couch her parents just sat down on. Her dad threw them at me. Got my boxers and pants on over my still erect cock.

Small talk with the mom. My girl mom was getting a kick out of this but her dad was having nothing to do with it. Dad sat on the couch, arm crossed, glaring at me.

Went to dinner with the parents, mom was totally cool, but dad never said a word all night and just kept his arms crossed.

On the way out of restaurant I hugged mom, tried to shake dad's hand, and he pushed my hand away. As I left I gave a thumbs up and said "Kampai". Mom laughed hard and dad just went to the car and sat saying nothing.

Sadly the relationship never overcame that event.
Got caught by her parents dipping your egg roll in the sacred sweet & sour sauce.