True newb here

Hey looking for advice on reaching out to a provider. I've never done this before and I'm not sure how to go about it. Do I just out come out and say what I'm looking for? Do I try beating around the bush?

Im pretty nervous, any advice will help. I have one in particular that I want to get ahold of, or should i go off recommendations of girls that are newb friendly. (This is where you guys recommend some for me) thanks in advance for the help.
It's best to view the ladies website and/or Bio page to view her preference as far as being newbie friendly and how she would like to be contacted. Some ladies prefer PM, some prefer text, phone, form on their website etc. I would hold off on expressing your preferences until screening is complete, and a date has been arranged. You'll probably get many different answers. Best wishes...
duplicate
Hiya. Welcome
Jessica rabbit is a good choice
  • Roboz
  • 07-17-2018, 09:09 AM
DestinyinKC is also newbie friendly and a great date in safe location
Quite a few of us are newbie friendly! PM me if you need some assistance
I’m gonna 2nd Roboz’s nomination of Destinyinkc. She is a total sweetheart and newbie friendly. She’ll treat you right! Great incall location as well!
I’m gonna 2nd Roboz’s nomination of Destinyinkc. She is a total sweetheart and newbie friendly. She’ll treat you right! Great incall location as well! Originally Posted by jjenkc
+1

And her FDAU will be a memory that will please you for many moons to come!