URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P259770;htt...view&id=409483
City: Omaha
State: Nebraska
Address: By river
Activities: LFK, DFK, BJ, DATY, BREAST WORSHIP, MUTUAL MASSAGE
Hair Length and Color: Dirty Blonde, shoulder length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Stats accurate on profile, sexy great buns and perfect size tits that are fun to play with.
Recommendation: Yes
No FS btw (just saying)
No FS btw (just saying) Originally Posted by Schoolofrock

That was my choice. Covers were ready and so was she.
That was my choice. Covers were ready and so was she. Originally Posted by farmstud60

Staff edit: Any discussions of this nature or of this topic MUST be in private tags in public forums to avoid infractions and points –S31
She has ghosted me twice - good luck.

Staff edit: Any discussions of this nature or of this topic MUST be in private tags in public forums to avoid infractions and points –S31
I only read her P411 page, listed an hour rate, which is what I go for. I found her fun and energetic, but like all things YMMV
He is being careful with his words, she doesn't do FS unless it's a full hour appointment. $$$ NOT $$
She's deceitful.

Him saying "that's my choice" just means he could have paid her more for FS.

Her HH appointments aren't FS. Don't let her trick you into thinking you'll get FS with anything less than $$$.

I was ready, all verified and everything to see her... then she told me (right when I was out the door) that this $$ appointment won't be for FS, just a massage.

From what I understand unless you have a p411 account she doesn't tell you that the $$ appointment is for just a massage.

She only does FS for a $$$ appointment.
She won't tell you that! It's deceitful!

So with that plus the negative reviews she's gotten...... don't. Originally Posted by Schoolofrock
I have seen her before and did not find her to be deceitful at all. There was also no mention of an up charge for anything at all. And everything was on the menu. I don't know about her "half hour rule" because every encounter I schedule is for at least an hour.

She is definitely flakey but I had no issues with her what so ever. I also had a phenomenal time with her.
Hmm