Best Ass

Since there isn't a lot of reviews going on I figured I pose a question to everyone. Which provider has the nicest butt?
Asians generally seem to be lacking in the ass department. Mimi aka Jessica from forever has nice tits and an ok ass. Atleast not flat as a pancake. I know of two little gals who have tiny little asses and are great when I'm in the spinner mood, Niki aka Anna off of saltzburg Rd has a nice little ass. Skinny little Chinese girls have better asses in my opinion. But usually zero on the titties dept. Can't have it all.
Asians generally seem to be lacking in the ass department. Mimi aka Jessica from forever has nice tits and an ok ass. Atleast not flat as a pancake. I know of two little gals who have tiny little asses and are great when I'm in the spinner mood, Niki aka Anna off of saltzburg Rd has a nice little ass. Skinny little Chinese girls have better asses in my opinion. But usually zero on the titties dept. Can't have it all. Originally Posted by eyecu2
anna/nancy/rose or whatever she wants to be called has a sweet little butt, perfect hold in your hand size I must agree.
Massage by Bethany. I miss her. Best ass I've ever seen. She and her sister were both certifiable.
I used to go to this place in Akron to get body rubs with an HJ and it was all black women. Damn you talk about a fine handful of ass when getting a handjob and you could not get any better than Anna and Layla. But then Again I love black women.
Anna/Rose has my vote also.
  • Edit
  • 05-06-2020, 03:07 AM
Whoever was at Shangri La in the city. YoYo? Only went once, but it was a nice change from the usual ass out there.
Amy from Body Work III. God I love her little ass.
I would include Rose, Chi Chi from Rainbow Mars, Angela from Mt. Royal.
I’m still trying to find that nice ass
Massage by Bethany. I miss her. Best ass I've ever seen. She and her sister were both certifiable. Originally Posted by wesmantooth
hi wesmantooth, is she in pittsburgh?
hi wesmantooth, is she in pittsburgh? Originally Posted by Sodjkii

Bethany is still in Pittsburgh as far as I know but she has gone legit and works for a Chiropractor.
Bethany is still in Pittsburgh as far as I know but she has gone legit and works for a Chiropractor. Originally Posted by wesmantooth
Thanks��