Web links for other areas

This is primarily for those of us who travel to different locations, either domestically or internationally. It would be really great to have a sticky in each location that we could add links to what is available in that area. As I travel and search for ladies in different locations I find links that I've not seen on this site. Or what would work best for this information? Such as Locanto, Massage Republic, Rockit Reports, and lots of other I have bumped into.

Just a thought.
If this is about this sight than you may want to post some where I suggestion.
P411 covers every area I've traveled to, including outside the US.
P411 is great if you travel alot to big cities (I.e Chicago,one night, Houston, next, Denver, the next). I used to be a member of P411, however in my area where I live only about 20% of the providers are P411 members. Instead they belong to the local boards.

Now that I don't travel as much as I used to I have dropped my p411 membership as most of my travel is within my local boards and by not paying the P411 fee means more money to hobby.
This is primarily for those of us who travel to different locations, either domestically or internationally. It would be really great to have a sticky in each location that we could add links to what is available in that area. As I travel and search for ladies in different locations I find links that I've not seen on this site. Or what would work best for this information? Such as Locanto, Massage Republic, Rockit Reports, and lots of other I have bumped into.

Just a thought. Originally Posted by bigmiketwo
Can only speak for myself but DC and Denver are the only places I go in the USA now and I use P411 for both and the other board for Denver, their local board... However, Denver is a great town to find girls...

Internationally I use the ISG but that is becoming more and more fluff and less reliable than year's past so I have switched in my case since I go only to Germany now and occasionally Spain to German and Spanish boards. The ISG can usually lead you to the local boards for accurate info from locals who live there.

I have no objections for a sticky in domestic threads really do not care as I am inactive here for the most part now maybe once every ten days tops when I am stateside. On the international side I think the section could be much improved with a few stickies, room for plenty of growth in that section but the infrastructure could be improved with some additions and tweaking.

My advise is unless you are travelling on business in the USA and have to partake here ( which we all do at times) get the hell out of the country go to MX Canada, C/S America, the Islands, Europe or Asia...

Good luck to you in your searches, stateside or abroad..