Trumps Arizona convention

Well, not nearly as publicized as Tulsa. But it seems to me as really raucous and enthusiastic. Trump is making his case as only he can. He’s making his campaign relevant. Now Eccielover, he’s clearly not taking it easy, nor are his supporters. Biden would kill for this interaction he’s having with this crowd. The media and the polls too. So, where’s your beef EL? Maybe you can confide with Speedy. After all he’s a realist. In polls he trusts.
Well, not nearly as publicized as Tulsa. But it seems to me as really raucous and enthusiastic. Trump is making his case as only he can. He’s making his campaign relevant. Now Eccielover, he’s clearly not taking it easy, nor are his supporters. Biden would kill for this interaction he’s having with this crowd. The media and the polls too. So, where’s your beef EL? Maybe you can confide with Speedy. After all he’s a realist. In polls he trusts. Originally Posted by bambino
Yeah, Biden would kill for this interaction he's having.....and Trump would kill AMERICANS to get REELECTED!
Yeah, Biden would kill for this interaction he's having.....and Trump would kill AMERICANS to get REELECTED! Originally Posted by Lapdog
If you say so!
  • oeb11
  • 06-23-2020, 05:47 PM
Ah yes - the out of touch with reality LibDPST syndrome surfaces - caused by unredeemable hatred, lack of intellectual rigor in thought, and absolutely no concept of Equal rights, freedom of speech, and due process under the law for all people .
Nobody be forcing my boy T R U M P and his fans to conglomerate. Just like nobody forced the BLM to conglomerate.

The country is opening, and I'm seeing people conglomerate everywhere. It's inevitable. It's up to the individual to decide how they want to approach this new or not-so-new reality.
Yeah, Biden would kill for this interaction he's having.....and Trump would kill AMERICANS to get REELECTED! Originally Posted by Lapdog

Dog .. come on.

Kill?

you can't mean that, Captain!
Dog .. come on.

Kill?

you can't mean that, Captain!
. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
He really has no clue what he’s saying. Just like a dog taking a dump in your yard. He doesn’t know the difference.
Speaking of dumps...

Trump getting dumped..........
Arizona will go Blue this year. Trump will not be able to make up the 4 points to catch Biden. It will be an easy win for Biden.
Arizona will go Blue this year. Trump will not be able to make up the 4 points to catch Biden. It will be an easy win for Biden. Originally Posted by adav8s28
So ... would you suggest Trump supporters just sit it out this year and not vote based on your assessment and conclusions?

Or is your conclusion based on some insider knowledge ...

.... of the effectiveness of "ballot box stuffing" with mailed ballots?
Well, not nearly as publicized as Tulsa. But it seems to me as really raucous and enthusiastic. Trump is making his case as only he can. He’s making his campaign relevant. .. Originally Posted by bambino

Meanwhile, Joe "Burisma Bro" Biden was in his basemen having an interactive conversation with a recorded question.
Meanwhile, Joe "Burisma Bro" Biden was in his basemen having an interactive conversation with a recorded question. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
And that's where he'll remain with a mask hanging from one ear!

Just remember .... according to him only Black people vote for him!

Because: If you don't vote for him your not Black. And just to make sure ...

... the DNC will select a Black female to run with him to seal the deal!
Well, not nearly as publicized as Tulsa. But it seems to me as really raucous and enthusiastic. Trump is making his case as only he can. He’s making his campaign relevant. Now Eccielover, he’s clearly not taking it easy, nor are his supporters. Biden would kill for this interaction he’s having with this crowd. The media and the polls too. So, where’s your beef EL? Maybe you can confide with Speedy. After all he’s a realist. In polls he trusts. Originally Posted by bambino
Nowhere did I say he was taking it easy. In fact, I specifically said he saw the PR nightmare that Tulsa ended up being and was indeed angry about it. There was no doubt that he would come back as only he can at another rally, especially at a much smaller venue where attendance of less than half of Tulsa made it look packed and racuous. Trump is very aware of the optics of any given event and how he needs them to come off.

A criticism of Trump's rally or anything doesn't always mean a beef with him, even though that seems to be what you and others seem to believe.
Nowhere did I say he was taking it easy. In fact, I specifically said he saw the PR nightmare that Tulsa ended up being and was indeed angry about it. Originally Posted by eccielover
Are you talking about Trump?
Are you talking about Trump? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yes, In response to Bambi's assertion that I said Trump was taking it easy because I had criticized the Optics and outcome of his Tulsa rally.