Russian bounties on US soldiers

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/law...tack-us-troops

I see the future. It involves comments about fake news and libtards and the lamestream media.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/law...tack-us-troops

I see the future. It involves comments about fake news and libtards and the lamestream media. Originally Posted by smokedog01

do you see a future where the NYT will actually produce an "unnamed source" to corroborate this? otherwise it's just another "HATE EVIL TRUMP" screed from the admitted biased NYT

let me know when you see that happening amazing Kreskin

BAHHAHAAAA
do you see a future where the NYT will actually produce an "unnamed source" to corroborate this? otherwise it's just another "HATE EVIL TRUMP" screed from the admitted biased NYT

let me know when you see that happening amazing Kreskin

BAHHAHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

"White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany said in a statement Saturday that the President and Vice President Mike Pence were not briefed "on the alleged Russian bounty intelligence."
McEnany said her statement "does not speak to the merit of the alleged intelligence but to the inaccuracy of the New York Times story," which said Trump had been briefed.
McEnany did not deny the validity of the reported US intelligence that a Russian intelligence unit offered bounties to Taliban-linked militants to carry out attacks on coalition forces in Afghanistan."

The only part of the story that is being denied is that Trump was briefed on the intelligence not the intelligence itself. I feel certain that he will be asked about it next time he is around microphones.
NYT????
THE FISH WRAP OF RECORD???
dems want WAR
"White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany said in a statement Saturday that the President and Vice President Mike Pence were not briefed "on the alleged Russian bounty intelligence."
McEnany said her statement "does not speak to the merit of the alleged intelligence but to the inaccuracy of the New York Times story," which said Trump had been briefed.
McEnany did not deny the validity of the reported US intelligence that a Russian intelligence unit offered bounties to Taliban-linked militants to carry out attacks on coalition forces in Afghanistan."

The only part of the story that is being denied is that Trump was briefed on the intelligence not the intelligence itself. I feel certain that he will be asked about it next time he is around microphones. Originally Posted by smokedog01

exactly. you see Trump's non-DA NILE as proof of guilt because the NYT said so. and u hate Trump.

what else yous got?

BAHHAAA
exactly. you see Trump's non-DA NILE as proof of guilt because the NYT said so. and u hate Trump.

what else yous got?

BAHHAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

He only has his snot polluting this forum.

what else yous got?

BAHHAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

I never said that it was proof of guilt. I find it quite reasonable that our intelligence agencies uncovered credible intel that Russia was paying bounties for dead American soldiers and never shared it with the President or anyone on his staff. Again, the credibility of the intel was not denied by the White House.
I never said that it was proof of guilt. I find it quite reasonable that our intelligence agencies uncovered credible intel that Russia was paying bounties for dead American soldiers and never shared it with the President or anyone on his staff. Again, the credibility of the intel was not denied by the White House. Originally Posted by smokedog01
I never said that it was proof of guilt. I find it quite reasonable that our intelligence agencies uncovered credible intel that Russia was paying bounties for dead American soldiers and never shared it with the President or anyone on his staff. Again, the credibility of the intel was not denied by the White House. Originally Posted by smokedog01

why would they not share that? more "HATE TRUMP" Intel community "deep state" collusion against Trump? Nah ... they'd never do that .. right?

oh .. they already have with that bogus Russia narrative. unless it can be proven why is this any different than the FAKE Russia claim?

now let's suppose it is true .. does the NYT know they could be leaking info that is very secretive in order to damage Trump? that is a 2 I's for one .. Immoral and Illegal .. sale!

BAHHAAAAA
I never said that it was proof of guilt. Originally Posted by smokedog01
Why did you start the thread?
  • oeb11
  • 06-28-2020, 08:42 AM
Original topic denied by all parties involved. One expects the Russians to deny - the Taliban did also.

NYT is renowned for fake news creation and spreading total flasehoods for the political narrative,
Just more of same - Puppy brigade.
WSJ and WaPo also confirmed it, as per Fox (https://www.foxnews.com/politics/law...tack-us-troops). What seems unclear is how high up the chain of command knew about it.

Obviously hasn't been confirmed by OAN or RT, and vigorously denied on various Parler threads, so we are awaiting true journalistic corroboration

If the reporting is true and Trump knew about it, what does this do to his re-election hopes?
  • oeb11
  • 06-28-2020, 09:27 AM
Obama and Biden knw about and coordinated the FBI spying on the trump campaign.

What does that do to biden's elections chances. - provided Biden is cognizant of the election for POTUS,
What does Russia putting bounties on soldiers have to do with the President, true story or not? I stubbed my toe this morning, OMFG TRUMP!