Nother china virus

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-53218704

We not done with Covid-19 but swineflu 20 will make covid-19 like a cake walk.

And quite clear china had vaccine all these and creating them the numbers for the world rising china rate stable at 84k

If we don't send the non violence peace war to china we all duck.
It only shows be "non violence" because there rules about any thing racist and violence because n this sight.
damn..

well at least China is giving us fair warning this time.
Fuck china
Yes, the G4.
Actually been simmering in the swine population for several years, perhaps back to 2011/2012. Research shows it's beginning was avian, but morphed into swine, thus a hybrid.
Don't the majority or all of flu viruses come from CHI-NA?

Swine time

Swine time Originally Posted by matchingmole

your Mom will never forgive you for outing her

BAHHAAAAAHA
She knows Trump is a con-man...would never go to one of his rallies. That is your wife!! BAHHAAAAAHA
She knows Trump is a con-man...would never go to one of his rallies. That is your wife!! BAHHAAAAAHA Originally Posted by matchingmole

if yous say so
The real China virus is the West's dependence on China's cheap manufacturing costs. Can the West kick that bug?

Porky..prime cut
I'd fuck Sarah over that horse face aoc anytime!
  • Tiny
  • 06-29-2020, 10:59 PM
I'd fuck Sarah over that horse face aoc anytime! Originally Posted by winn dixie
I'd pick horse face over a fat girl any day. But I'm tired of fucking fat girls.
The real China virus is the West's dependence on China's cheap manufacturing costs. Can the West kick that bug? Originally Posted by SecretE

given how pissed the World is at China's deliberate spreading of this Wohoo bat virus to "soft crash" their own propped up state economy at the expense of everyone else ..

YES
  • oeb11
  • 06-30-2020, 08:26 AM
Boycott China!!