Cop killers should be considered self defense killers

In many city's and states cop killers get a strong punishment, this need to iend, cop are physio's with a guns kill one should be consider self defense. End all special treatment now.
  • oeb11
  • 06-30-2020, 08:21 AM
OBLM are handing out merit badges for each cop killed.

given the DemLib campaign to disband police - it will soon be a very rare badge - because there are no more cops
or civilized society.
OBLM are handing out merit badges for each cop killed.

given the DemLib campaign to disband police - it will soon be a very rare badge - because there are no more cops
or civilized society. Originally Posted by oeb11
Well, ..... it's the "OK Corral"!

Who is going to respond to the 911 calls for "shots fired" at my residence when the LOONS trespass ...? Not even EMS.
  • oeb11
  • 06-30-2020, 09:50 AM
Fertilizer for your Yard!
H&K and AC-556- turning terrorists into fertilizer successfully.
With cops everywhere being brought up on murder charges, its not if, its when will some cop go through the wrong door, without first politely presenting a warrant.

Btw, an arrest warrant is not a search warrant.

And, it's stupefying how many warrants have defects, which is why defense attorneys always attack the warrant process
Btw, an arrest warrant is not a search warrant. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
But you have heard of "a search incident to an arrest" ... right?

Which is a "warrantless arrest"! Here's how that works ....

When executing an arrest warrant in a residence/building it is necessary and appropriate for officers to "secure" the residence to assure there is no threat or contraband lying around and if in the process of doing so items of evidence and/or contraband are seen in plain sight they may be confiscated/collected to protect the evidence/contraband as part of the search "incident to he arrest" ....

vehicles much the same ... if the vehicle is towed or otherwise held as evidence a "vehicle inventory" is taken by departmental policy, which is a thorough search of any place in the vehicle were anything of value could be kept ... down to a ring or diamond!

Relatively speaking search warrants are rare considering the number of actual searches done by officers and they are done so infrequently few officers even know how to prepare a probable cause affidavit and order for the issuance of the warrant. Same with arrest warrants based on probable cause as opposed to a warrant issued from an indictment by the grand jury. By far most arrests are warrantless.

FYI: I feel uncomfortable post in the OP's threads ... They should die quickly.
LL,
That's a different topic.

An arrest warrant is a "sight" warrant. Subject must be within "sight".

An arrest warrent can not be used to search a property, but if subject has been very recently sighted, entry is allowed (the in pursuit thing).

Of course there are warrantless arrests. Someone does something in front of a cop, well.....

And yes, the immediate area of any arrestee can be secured. The extent of that definition is still developing in the courts.
Well, ..... it's the "OK Corral"!

Who is going to respond to the 911 calls for "shots fired" at my residence when the LOONS trespass ...? Not even EMS. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Who give a rat ass your residence about that when any woman it TS could file a vpo and claim it in a second. The house you work you hole life for made at nice place.
LL,

An arrest warrant is a "sight" warrant. Subject must be within "sight". Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
That is an incorrect statement. And I won't argue the point.

Example: Patrol officer runs plate number and name comes back "wanted" on a warrant from "Podunk" ... and officer can pull over the vehicle to investigate. Subject is NOT IN SIGHT! There is probable cause he/she may be in the vehicle bearing his/her name.

In fact there are probably more warrants executed on traffic stops than any other method. AFTER THE STOP.
Who give a rat ass your residence about that when any woman it TS could file a vpo and claim it in a second. The house you work you hole life for made at nice place. Originally Posted by Ripmany
You're from where?
You're from where? Originally Posted by LexusLover
well it say's Ok under his avatar do they have inbreeds in Okla. like in Arkansas
If I were a big city cop and had my twenty years I would retire and collect my pension.

Then, I would do security for a company like CNN, who is moving out of central Atlanta to the completely fenced in property in the Techwood area in Midtown - lot less chance for rioting and then who cares anyway, let the fuckers tear down CNN anyway - you still get paid and all you need to do is stay out of jail.
LL,

An arrest warrant is a "sight" warrant. Subject must be within "sight".

An arrest warrent can not be used to search a property, but if subject has been very recently sighted, entry is allowed (the in pursuit thing).

Of course there are warrantless arrests. Someone does something in front of a cop, well.....

And yes, the immediate area of any arrestee can be secured. The extent of that definition is still developing in the courts. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Are you familiar with "plain view" and "exigent circumstances"?
Who give a rat ass your residence about that when any woman it TS could file a vpo and claim it in a second. The house you work you hole life for made at nice place. Originally Posted by Ripmany
How long have you been "trying" to write in English? Because what you just wrote, doesn't make a bit of sense, it is gibberish at best.

But if I understood you and that's a big if, you think it should be open season on cops which would put you squarely in line with BLM but if you think even a small percentage of Americans would agree with that, you are just everyday stupid. No society can function without law enforcement. We can and should do a better job at weeding out bad cops and there is no question, that is being done right now but to lump all cops into "cold blooded killers" is just absurd.

Crime is increasing in every major city in the country and that's while we still have police. What happens when they all say "fuck it" and stay home? Ever see the movie Purge?

If things keep going the way they are going, by November, we will be in a full blown civil war and it looks like Democrats are willing to take that chance in order to get elected but what will they do when the animals come after the Biden, Pelosi's and Shumer? If Nancy thinks that gated, guarded community she lives in will still be standing if BLM gets their way, she has a real surprise coming but wouldn't you just love to see how Nancy would react if a mob was coming towards her house ( like in St Louis ) threatening to burn it down? Would she help them light the match because, "it's only fair" or will she order her guards to open fire?

So if all Confederate statues have to come down and anybody on the wrong side of this issue and their decedents must be punished, hang on Nancy, the word will get out just what role your father played in dedicating Confederate statues and maybe "I'm sorry my father was an asshole, just might not cut it with this crowd.

https://www.newsbreak.com/maryland/b...ederate-statue

Nancy Pelosi Silent on Own Father Who Oversaw Dedication of Confederate Statue

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), who on Wednesday demanded the removal of Confederate statues occupying the U.S. Capitol, has remained silent on her father’s role in overseeing the dedication of the Stonewall Jackson and Robert E. Lee Monument while serving as Baltimore’s mayor in 1948.

well it say's Ok under his avatar do they have inbreeds in Okla. like in Arkansas Originally Posted by Hotrod511
They have some in Texas. Just look around this forum.