Hillary Clinton on how she would handle pandemic: ‘I would have read my damn briefs’

• oeb11
  • 06-30-2020, 01:24 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...UBM?li=BBnb7Kz

What would “President Hillary Clinton” do to fight the coronavirus pandemic?
The former secretary of state, answering a question by Hollywood icon Barbra Streisand, said one thing she would definitely do is... read.
“I would have read my damn briefs, Barbra, that’s for sure,” Clinton tweeted on Tuesday in a not-so-subtle jab at President Trump, who reportedly ignored early warnings about the threat of COVID-19 and doesn’t read intelligence reports.
Streisand, an outspoken Trump critic, wondered if the U.S. would be facing such a chaotic and deadly crisis had the Democratic nominee won the 2016 election.
“Can you imagine how President Hillary Clinton — a Woman with a powerful mind — would have handled this pandemic?” the 78-year-old singer and actress said Monday on Twitter.

“Being a mother and grandmother, she would’ve instinctively taken care of the public health of the people of the United States,” Streisand wrote. “She wouldn’t have ignored the pandemic plans, cut the CDC and defunded the World Health Organization.”
The Republican president has repeatedly downplayed the threat of coronavirus and said multiple times that the virus would soon go away. A White House official said Trump received two intelligence briefings on COVID-19 in January, before the highly contagious disease began spreading like wildfire across the country.
Five months later, at least 2.6 million Americans have been diagnosed with coronavirus and nearly 130,000 have died, according to a tally by Johns Hopkins University.

Coupla elderly white LibDem chics trying to complain about Trump - as usual .
H... is running still - and the VP slot would be prime for her - biden won;t last a year - not to mention the most dangerous place in the world is to be the heartbeat between H... and the Oval Office.

she is running!!!
Are the DPST's that stupid - Well - given their platforms of disband cops, open borders, Welfare for illegals, destroy monuments, ignore free speech, abortion at crowning, and on and on - I*d state YES!!!!
Most Presidents either don't read their daily briefing or skip their "in person" daily briefings.

Just like Pelosi said that she wasn't briefed about "enhanced interogation techniques" until it was proven she was in the meeting.

Deniability.
Followup: That Hillary Clinton swears she would "do something" when she

1) Didn't follow the procedures regarding security of Secretary of State email servers and related classified emails
2) Disregarded a court "preserve" order

is sadly hilarious. The media should be all over this but they aren't.
  • oeb11
  • 06-30-2020, 04:00 PM
LSM still wants H... over biden - all day - Any day!
yes - they are that dumb.
Who cares?
Trump 2020
So Hillary is gonna show her briefs?
That would blind a lot of folks
Hillary already has the aging lesbians vote secured.
Hillary is full of shit. She didn't take heed when Christopher Stevens briefed her on the need for added Security in Benghazi. She's nothing but a fucking liar.
  • R.M.
  • 06-30-2020, 09:09 PM
Hillary and Barry"s sixteen year plan did't work. Sit down and shut up. Period.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...UBM?li=BBnb7Kz

What would “President Hillary Clinton” do to fight the coronavirus pandemic?
The former secretary of state, answering a question by Hollywood icon Barbra Streisand, said one thing she would definitely do is... read.
“I would have read my damn briefs, Barbra, that’s for sure,” Clinton tweeted on Tuesday in a not-so-subtle jab at President Trump, who reportedly ignored early warnings about the threat of COVID-19 and doesn’t read intelligence reports.
Streisand, an outspoken Trump critic, wondered if the U.S. would be facing such a chaotic and deadly crisis had the Democratic nominee won the 2016 election.
“Can you imagine how President Hillary Clinton — a Woman with a powerful mind — would have handled this pandemic?” the 78-year-old singer and actress said Monday on Twitter.

“Being a mother and grandmother, she would’ve instinctively taken care of the public health of the people of the United States,” Streisand wrote. “She wouldn’t have ignored the pandemic plans, cut the CDC and defunded the World Health Organization.”
The Republican president has repeatedly downplayed the threat of coronavirus and said multiple times that the virus would soon go away. A White House official said Trump received two intelligence briefings on COVID-19 in January, before the highly contagious disease began spreading like wildfire across the country.
Five months later, at least 2.6 million Americans have been diagnosed with coronavirus and nearly 130,000 have died, according to a tally by Johns Hopkins University.

Coupla elderly white LibDem chics trying to complain about Trump - as usual .
H... is running still - and the VP slot would be prime for her - biden won;t last a year - not to mention the most dangerous place in the world is to be the heartbeat between H... and the Oval Office.

she is running!!!
Are the DPST's that stupid - Well - given their platforms of disband cops, open borders, Welfare for illegals, destroy monuments, ignore free speech, abortion at crowning, and on and on - I*d state YES!!!! Originally Posted by oeb11

that nag ain't coming outta the pasture and getting in the Derby. she's ready for the dog food factory. of all the 30 plus idiots that came out from that self help idiot chick to ying yang the math guy all certain anyone can beat Evil Trump who do they get? Biden. they are fucked now. no way they'd let that nag Clinton in the game.

even if Biden dies in a bowl of chicken soup in his basement Clinton still won't get in.
Waco,
mostly agree.
But that nag could still lead....
the rest of the old Dims out to pasture in zombie forest.
Waco,
mostly agree.
But that nag could still lead....
the rest of the old Dims out to pasture in zombie forest. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

well considering how Corn Poop Biden is "firing up" the Dem base even Clinton could stir up more initial boost but what would her campaign theme be?

"Don't Let Hillary Lose TWICE!"

BAHHAAA

the DNC fear Hillary "coming out" because of her Mt. Everest like mountain of baggage

but can they really stop her? short of killing her .. i really don't think so

Bill would tell her not to run just to keep from embarrassing them both one last time

BAHHAAA
Originally Posted by matchingmole
I think 110% of the dead voted for her.