AMERICA “ the greatest super power “

Why hasn’t USA fought a real war since WW2 ????

Trillions upon trillions of dollars spent

What gives ???

Is it the same smoke n mirrors ???

Putin
CCP
Muslims
Ww3

All fear based bullshit

Super power my ass
I’m game match

Was a staunch trump guy

Not anymore

He let me down big time

But I ain’t no Fkn libtard

We’re being played

The whole Trump thing
The whole Ccp joe thing
The whole Obama thing

Just more lies.

Cash is king

STOP w the petty he kissed he shit

Wake the fuck up ppl

Both sides played everybody
What the heck is this thread about? Asking for a friend.
I did a 5 day water fast once. It sucked. It was like having a really bad flu plus being starving for 5 days. Afterwards, I experienced absolutely no noticeable benefit from it.
What the heck is this thread about? Asking for a friend. Originally Posted by winn dixie

hes saying that the whole things is one big fraud to generate massive "profits".

The Deep State cabal. The central banking system. The Great Reset. That’s what the Bush’s, Clinton’s and Obama’s were installed to do. He got Trump wrong. Trump was installed for the Great Awakening. To the destroy the Deep State Cabal and the Central Banking system. To give the power back to the people.
I did a 5 day water fast once. It sucked. It was like having a really bad flu plus being starving for 5 days. Afterwards, I experienced absolutely no noticeable benefit from it. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
I went ten days when i was 13 without eating a thing

a guy with a temporary permit ripped my tonsils out early one morning

and not having a momma to coax me into eating they just let me lay there gathering dust

finally after ten days I got up and hobbled to the dining room, sat on one of the benches and ate some mashed potatoes, sort of just letting them ooze down my throat
hes saying that the whole things is one big fraud to generate massive "profits".

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Trump had both chambers of congress

Controlled it 2 years.

Repeal replace my ass

Didn’t do shit

I’m beginning to think trump was the Trojan horse.

Everybody got played.
THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Trump had both chambers of congress

Controlled it 2 years.

Repeal replace my ass

Didn’t do shit

I’m beginning to think trump was the Trojan horse.

Everybody got played. Originally Posted by PeterBota
That’s on John McCain. Remember the thumbs down?
More likie dog & pony show for the sheeples
We have been lied too for over 100 years so it must be President Trumps fault. Huh?

https://townhall.com/columnists/humb...elped-n2589118

A ‘Woke’ CIA? Old News. Just Ask Hipsters Fidel Castro and Che Guevara Who the CIA Helped

Humberto FontovaHumberto Fontova|Posted: May 08, 2021 12:01 AM

A ‘Woke’ CIA? Old News. Just Ask Hipsters Fidel Castro and Che Guevara Who the CIA Helped

"Backlash grows over woke CIA video--Former CIA officer Bryan Dean Wright on Tuesday told 'Fox & Friends' the agency had pushed 'woke propaganda.'

"'What happens when you hire a bunch of folks who are wokesters going out into the world that is not woke?.. As an analyst, are they going to bring nuance to their analysis or are they going to bring any degree of unbiasedness to their job? Of course not. They’re activists now.'" [...]

"Former secretary of state and director of the CIA Mike Pompeo said the U.S. couldn’t afford to risk national security to “appease some liberal, woke agenda," The Hill reported this week.

And speaking of "unbiasedness" and of "risking U.S. national security to appease a liberal agenda" by the CIA:

“Me and my staff were all Fidelistas,” Robert Reynolds, the CIA’s Caribbean Desk chief from 1957 to 1960, admitted.

“Everyone in the CIA and everyone at State was pro-Castro, except [Republican] ambassador Earl Smith," said Robert Weicha, CIA operative in Santiago, Cuba.

“Don’t worry. We’ve infiltrated Castro’s guerrilla group in the Sierra Mountains. The Castro brothers and Ernesto 'Che' Guevara have no affiliations with any Communists whatsoever,” noted crackerjack Havana CIA station chief Jim Noel in 1958.

"Without U.S. help Fidel Castro would never have gotten into power. The State Department played a large part in bringing Castro to power. The press, the Chief of the CIA Section are also responsible… we are responsible for bringing Castro in power. I do not care how you want to word it," admitted Earl T. Smith, U.S. Ambassador to Cuba, 1957-59.

In fact, after he was securely in power Fidel Castro admitted he’d been a Leninist since his early 20s. Raul Castro had a KGB handler since 1954. And when arrested in Mexico in 1956, Ernesto "Che" Guevara was found to have, in his very wallet, the calling card of the KGB's top Latin American agent, Nikolai Leonov. During his Mexico exile, Fidel Castro was also plotting the future Stalinization of Cuba in meetings with both Leonov and with his Cuban KGB colleague Osvaldo Sanchez.
We have been lied too for over 100 years so it must be President Trumps fault. Huh?

https://townhall.com/columnists/humb...elped-n2589118

Humberto FontovaHumberto Fontova|Posted: May 08, 2021 12:01 AM

"Backlash grows over woke CIA video--Former CIA officer Bryan Dean Wright on Tuesday told 'Fox & Friends' the agency had pushed 'woke propaganda.'

"'What happens when you hire a bunch of folks who are wokesters going out into the world that is not woke?.. As an analyst, are they going to bring nuance to their analysis or are they going to bring any degree of unbiasedness to their job? Of course not. They’re activists now.'" [...]

"Former secretary of state and director of the CIA Mike Pompeo said the U.S. couldn’t afford to risk national security to “appease some liberal, woke agenda," The Hill reported this week.

And speaking of "unbiasedness" and of "risking U.S. national security to appease a liberal agenda" by the CIA:

“Me and my staff were all Fidelistas,” Robert Reynolds, the CIA’s Caribbean Desk chief from 1957 to 1960, admitted.

“Everyone in the CIA and everyone at State was pro-Castro, except [Republican] ambassador Earl Smith," said Robert Weicha, CIA operative in Santiago, Cuba.

“Don’t worry. We’ve infiltrated Castro’s guerrilla group in the Sierra Mountains. The Castro brothers and Ernesto 'Che' Guevara have no affiliations with any Communists whatsoever,” noted crackerjack Havana CIA station chief Jim Noel in 1958.

"Without U.S. help Fidel Castro would never have gotten into power. The State Department played a large part in bringing Castro to power. The press, the Chief of the CIA Section are also responsible… we are responsible for bringing Castro in power. I do not care how you want to word it," admitted Earl T. Smith, U.S. Ambassador to Cuba, 1957-59.

In fact, after he was securely in power Fidel Castro admitted he’d been a Leninist since his early 20s. Raul Castro had a KGB handler since 1954. And when arrested in Mexico in 1956, Ernesto "Che" Guevara was found to have, in his very wallet, the calling card of the KGB's top Latin American agent, Nikolai Leonov. During his Mexico exile, Fidel Castro was also plotting the future Stalinization of Cuba in meetings with both Leonov and with his Cuban KGB colleague Osvaldo Sanchez. Originally Posted by Redhot1960
No

What I’m trying to articulate

He was supposed to be “ our “ guy

Really nothing came

Except the Rona and $$$$$$$ making vaxx

And the libtards control EVERYTHING
The Deep State cabal. The central banking system. The Great Reset. That’s what the Bush’s, Clinton’s and Obama’s were installed to do. He got Trump wrong. Trump was installed for the Great Awakening. To the destroy the Deep State Cabal and the Central Banking system. To give the power back to the people. Originally Posted by bambino