State: New Mexico
Address: 5003 Lomas
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: FSBM and the best HJ I’ve ever received
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black and shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short, massive boobs (man made), cute face, skinny legs, firm midsection, skinny waist. She’s basically perfect.
Recommendation: Yes
No FS?
100.00 for HJ?? I thought I was being generous throwing 60.00. Wow.
commenting to all the concerns about the HJ price... He did say ABQ wasnt ready for Yuki lol
Originally Posted by Hairytwatlover
Nice review, Darth. There are handjobs and then there are handjobs...I remember a Caucasian chick in Salt Lake City years ago that set me back about $150, which I thought was outrageous (but it was SLC, and I was fresh off the plane with no extra time to search their 5 or so other options, lol). Anyway, I paid it...hot woman, pretty but not beautiful, nice bod. Her very skimpy bikini stayed on and I was not allowed to reach under it, but could run my hands over it as I wished. Long story short, real massage for about 30 mins and then a 30 min handjob where I was rock hard (no little blue pill in those days) for 25ish of those thirty mins, and she finished me with a mind-blowing shot at about the 59th minute of our hour. I'm guessing her hands had done that before...I'd pay 200 to see her again.

There are handjobs and then there are handjobs...
Agree with Diego. A few years back in Europe I went to this place where the gorgeous girl showered with me with lots of body to body rubbing, stayed naked for the sensuous massage, then worked me over with her hands and body. I don’t know how she kept me from coming sooner, but wonderful explosive finish. It was an experience.