URL / Website: https://dallassugar.com/view/8745
City: North Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Keep driving north on 75
Activities: bbbj, full service, massage
Hair Length and Color: black shoulder length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: The photos on the website are photoshopped too much that they don't resemble her anymore. She is not as white as the picture depicts. However, she is still a cutie. She gives a "college girl friend" vibe. On my personal preference, she is one of the most attractive girl I've seen on this hobby.
Recommendation: Yes
Christ! The price point is insane. 100 bucks for an extra shot, these owners are assholes.
Christ! The price point is insane. 100 bucks for an extra shot, these owners are assholes. Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
Yeah, prices are out there.. but once and awhile they’ll have girls for 200 for 30
Originally Posted by dslash

For those who are curious, probably everything you might want to do other than the common regular will be an upcharge item. This girl has a list of options on her own phone that I did not read in detail. It looks like you can take pictures/videos etc if you pay more. Japanese girls tends to have this list of upcharge items and they all have similar items in their lists.

I would say this Japanese girl is on par with a good provider from blossom-k. I guess the high price just removes the guess work. There is little reason to visit this studio if your favorite girl is available at any of the k-org studios.
the name of the lady you saw is required for premium access
the name of the lady you saw is required for premium access Originally Posted by gman44
Sir, are you making fun of me?

The second line of the review is:
Name: 爱奈

That's the name I copied from the ad website and pasted here. They did not provide an English name, I don't have an English name.
Sir, are you making fun of me?

The second line of the review is:
Name: 爱奈

That's the name I copied from the ad website and pasted here. They did not provide an English name, I don't have an English name. Originally Posted by CT$odGwn

The name needs to be in english
I clicked Google translation to the page and it came up as:

Aina

Asia. Japan 20 years oldHeight 162cm
things in and from Asia are usually upcharged, just let you know
The name needs to be in english Originally Posted by gman44
Loser

(Staff edit)
Her name is Aina