Pic File Upload Failing

Trying to post my ad (not a newby-do this weekly for several yrs)... and, in manage attachments I've tried uploading from the computer and from a url (they are not too large-26 ish kb's...I have space...so, not sure where the glitch is.

_K6A9626psdcompressedmore.jpg:
Upload of file failed.
Upload Errors
20150403_202727.jpg:
Upload of file failed.
Sum of all attachments owned by Carolina Girl Holly: 890.5 KB

USUALLY IF FILE TOO LARGE, IT WILL SAY MANAGE ATTACHMENTS, NOT UPLOAD OF FILE FAILED...

THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT
I've been posting pics for years, they are tiny files. The error still exists. I am only able to do pics with the Insert Image Icon, but Manage attachments doesn't work
  • YoHou
  • 04-07-2015, 05:28 PM
Just upload to a file host because there's no maximum size limit. Use imgur.com since it's completely free (create an account though so that you can manage the photos later) and link the photos here.

Easiest way to do that is right click and copy image URL and then click This Icon and then pasting it into the popup.
Ok, the point is not that I am not already using image host and posting them using hosted web-links.
It is also not a Size issue-that was a reply to the first response that didn't read what I put and assumed file size was the issue.
It is not.
This is for Tech Support to KNOW that there is a problem with the Manage Attachments portion (suddenly, for the first time in 4 years).
I'm not looking for suggestions at this point. I am working around it-this is an FYI for tech support at this point to look into it.
Thank you.