Ok Ladies... Reviews

So with all this talk about reviews...

How would you write a review? Give an example. There have been a few reviews on the guys by providers here on eccie and they were just as detailed if not more than some of the guys.

Also if you could run your own review site how would it be? What rules and format would you have...
Nobody from Texas would get in ha ha. Joke!

I would only do a check off system like e.com and allow services offered, demeanor, attitude, accurate pics, was the location upscale, safe and clean, etc. As I have said before, certain things don't need to be mentioned...like Dolphin sounds loll.
I agree with London, i think it should be basic info, if you want more details you can always pm the guy.
general location
physical descrption
activities provided
on time
would you recomend

some just give toooo much info in the part that is for public viewing
I know who I wanna do
Ask me Ask me!!!
I believe we need to scrap the acronyms and make details bcd only.
I know who I wanna do
Ask me Ask me!!! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Who??? Spill it!! Lol
Ok .. Ok ....Doove and EA!
At least I'm on the list
Ok .. Ok ....Doove and ED! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Sorry EA, just a typo.....
I believe we need to scrap the acronyms and make details bcd only. Originally Posted by Lacey Companion

Yep....why have any of that crap in public? If they need the info that bad and can't afford 10 bucks a month, they should not be on a hooker board to start with.
Yeah i think they give away to much info for free
I am against them , good example is the mens comments on my page newman review. Keep in mind the date he signed up!

When can we do a review on the men? On a site I was a member before coming here we could do reviews on the men , only for womans eyes vouched members. That was interesting.It was against the rules to talk about them just for reading.
Mods should be the only ones allowed to comment or correct under anyones reviews.
I agree with London, i think it should be basic info, if you want more details you can always pm the guy.
general location
physical description
activities provided
on time
would you recommend

some just give toooo much info in the part that is for public viewing Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
+1000

a real vague general location not near intersection "of", I personally like to see things like - her incall - her motel - my motel

For large cities it could be like NE Dallas, South side Chicago, Down town Houston.

Description: As stated on showcase/website

Activities in ROS that were DONE not the menu.

On time, easy to communicate with, over all attitude, level of discretion etc

Pretty much I believe reviews need to be the truth, but remaining discreet and protecting everyone from LE needs to be a kept in mind.

There are always pm's and emails to find out more details if that is what a gentleman needs before scheduling his own visit.

After so many is there a point we need "updated reviews" ... I know for myself one of 2 after I came back was helpful to all those who did not remember me.... My question is do we really need 60+ or so to continue to say we are legit and good? I find more men DO NOT post a review if their personal visit wasn't all that great.
My 3 day Tampa review written by Wp####. It was well written, very fun to read and not too explicit. I loved it.
(He sent it to me before he posted it.. which is what a true gentleman should do)
Body Shape
Neutral general location
Phone number, email address - if he choose to let me post.
Were pics accurate
Session details: I would lie my butt off, I made him cum like three times, and tell people he told me I was the best ever......Im just saying(Wink)
Recommend : Yes or No.... Or Hell yes or Oh my god Noooooo!