Just a rant

So we had bugleboy. Then we had bugleboy with another handle pretending not to be bugleboy. Then we had bugleboy who was pretending not to be bugleboy admit to actually being bugleboy, and THEN we have a non-bugleboy creating a bugleboy handle and pretending to be bugleboy it in a sarcastic way, so clearly not actually pretending to be bugleboy; rather he was pretending to pretend to be bugleboy to mock him. (Exhale)
All well and good. Except it’s all over the place. It seems every review is updated with a random bugleboy related post....and it is becoming harder and harder to quickly check updates for relevant information. I can only lock myself in the bathroom for so long before my wife starts asking me what’s taking me so long. Lol
So we had bugleboy. Then we had bugleboy with another handle pretending not to be bugleboy. Then we had bugleboy who was pretending not to be bugleboy admit to actually being bugleboy, and THEN we have a non-bugleboy creating a bugleboy handle and pretending to be bugleboy it in a sarcastic way, so clearly not actually pretending to be bugleboy; rather he was pretending to pretend to be bugleboy to mock him. (Exhale)
All well and good. Except it’s all over the place. It seems every review is updated with a random bugleboy related post....and it is becoming harder and harder to quickly check updates for relevant information. I can only lock myself in the bathroom for so long before my wife starts asking me what’s taking me so long. Lol Originally Posted by Snood273
I’m with you man. Keep the bs to Facebook and let’s just share info here.
bugleboy has proven that bestiality is ok in SmAlbany

so ya all now have more to report on

or

mod forgot ta edit, well he is a busy guy
Staff edit, Forbidden Topic. dj8