2011 , what a year

The year is winding down and we all have memories , some good, and some maybe not. I hobbied a lot this year. I reviewed about 25 girls and posted about 1500 times, which is a bunch of mostly useless bullshit, but is has been fun. My favorite thread this year has been the one I started on the Cowboys. I had no idea that one little post would last all season and turn into a wager that has kept us all entertained.
We had a few Corpus and RGV favorites exit the business for whatever reasons. We got a lot of new girls from down south that have turned out to be great additions. ( thanks utrskr). There has been a little boom with the Moco girls and sugar babies.
I got to meet and spend time with some great girls that were all unique and great fun, and I met a few that weren't so great.
All in all, I really enjoyed being on the board and partaking in this hobby in 2011, and wonder what 2012 will bring.
What are your best, or worst memories of 2011?
Best... was getting divorced!!!!!!!!!!!

Worst... was waiting so long to get divorced!!!!!!
Highlights: Meeting Xiara, attending GLMI.

Negatives: Not going south of the border due to the Violance. I miss my "Three Amigas from Torreon"

Funny Threads: Cowboys, Lizspinner/TraderMac/Magnum Rubbers, Maya/Redd19/Slip & Fall Accident, I think my Whore is Dead!

Not so Funny but Interesting Threads: MeanGun51/WetVelvet Rape, CC Drama, Raids at RGV Strip Clubs.
Best memory - that's tough cause I've had some great times. Forgive me for being so specific.

One of my best memories is throwing my SB under the bus and going back to being a whoremonger!

From there is a blur of wild a crazy times. The most memorable:
Slipping and falling in the shower with Sexy One and going on for a banging good time.
Eating lots of Wheaties before meeting Bianca Page and finding out this horny girl could get two pops out of the old man in 1 hour!
Finally getting my P411 membership so Heather Anderson would see me! Then giving her a Pearl necklace! What a classy lady!
Shopping on line for my next date, while sailing to New Orleans
Meeting the Russian goddess Angel and her flavored lubes that she loves sucking off your dick for my first NOLA date
Getting my first Nuru massage and prostate massage from Diamond Janet - topped off with FS all in one hour - dayum
Getting a DATY lesson from Suzie - and bruising my lip (ouch - how to explain that to the wife)
Calling up a BP girl who cancelled and sent me to a friend that turned out to be the hottest barely legal girl I had ever seen - I almost lost the one and done load when she opened the door. Only problem - she was so fine and innocent looking I felt like a dirty old man when I left that heavenly beauty!
Having my first of many balls to the walls sessions with the true man eater Dallas Rain
The greatest kisser on the planet Christina Palidina, the most sensitive pussy I've ever kissed!
Meeting with Angel Wicked MILF while my family was at the aquarium and loving the way she gets excited when a man rubs his beard on her back!
Being fucked senseless by former Playmate of the month Lesa Tyler - the girl redefines muscle-only massage, if you know what I mean
Finding a little banging heaven in the UTR that Smitty turned me on to!
Dreaming with beautiful Xiara - oh it wasn't a dream, a fantasy! Her husband is such a lucky bastard!
Another great fantasy with College Girl for you
Finding hidden treasure in Southernsexygem*
Finally meeting up with the "Hoover Vac" London Rayne and learning first hand that she truly deserves the moniker!!!!
Catching up with Super Sasha and experiencing some incredible DT, while admiring her fine ass!
Still not sure what happened with my first session with Melanie - but she hung in with the BBBJ until I blew - but I blew all over her face and she wasn't too thrilled!
Getting Hazel off 8 times in a 1 hour session - gawd that girl is a lot of fun and she never slows down!
Meeting three of the best mods on ECCIE, some horny dawgs and Toni of Puerto Rico at my first GLMI
Banging Toni the next morning - great way to start the day!
Meeting with Maya and forgetting to take the blue pill - she wouldn't give up though and junior came through in the end!
Trying to find out what hotel to meet Zoe at - she texted me the room number, with no name and it was 30 minutes before I finally found out what hotel!!! After that it was game on and a wild time was had by all!
There's been a bunch more great times but these are the most memorable!

Bad times - there's been a few
Worst and most memorable - going to see a BP girl - giving her the money, stripping down as she walks out to go down the hall to get a cover - 3 min later pimp walks in - lucky I had wised up and was standing behind the door ready to leave when he walked in! That's when I finally decided to quit calling BP girls!
Having a fucktard get pissed that Southernsexygem wouldn't see him, threaten to out her and have her leave the business.
Having fucktards post shit about providers THEY'VE NEVER MET and then insisting they only speak the truth, when they are ignorant of the truth!
Xiara leaving the business - but I am happy for her and glad she found someone!
Heather Anderson leaving the business before I got back to her!
Trying a double 3 different times, with lackluster results every time!
Continually trying to find something good on BP and succeeding 1 in 10 - found two, do the math!
Realizing I'm a whoremonger and thinking that's a good thang!
As for the best, in no particular order:

Melanie, Sofi, Maya, Hazel, Zoe, Chelsea, Yamilet.

Other good times:

A couple of GLMIs and meeting some super people, learning that elevators can make for strange meetings, as well as the dangers of glass doors when they are closed.

The worst:

Not having the time to take advantage of meeting more of the delightful ladies down here, getting my ass handed to me by Maya (maybe not as bad as I had thought), not being able to get back south as often as I really want to.

The Colonel
Best memory - that's tough cause I've had some great times. Forgive me for being so specific.

One of my best memories is throwing my SB under the bus and going back to being a whoremonger!

Slipping and falling in the shower with Sexy One and going on for a banging good time.
Eating lots of Wheaties before meeting Bianca Page and finding out this horny girl could get two pops out of the old man in 1 hour!
Finally getting my P411 membership so Heather Anderson would see me! Then giving her a Pearl necklace! What a classy lady!
Meeting the Russian goddess Angel and her flavored lubes that she loves sucking off your dick for my first NOLA date
Getting my first Nuru massage and prostate massage from Diamond Janet - topped off with FS all in one hour - dayum
Getting a DATY lesson from Suzie - and bruising my lip (ouch - how to explain that to the wife)
Calling up a BP girl who cancelled and sent me to a friend that turned out to be the hottest barely legal girl I had ever seen - I almost lost the one and done load when she opened the door. Only problem - she was so fine and innocent looking I felt like a dirty old man when I left that heavenly beauty!
Having my first of many balls to the walls sessions with the true man eater Dallas Rain
The greatest kisser on the planet Christina Palidina, the most sensitive pussy I've ever kissed!
Meeting with Angel Wicked MILF while my family was at the aquarium and loving the way she gets excited when a man rubs his beard on her back!
Being fucked senseless by former Playmate of the month Lesa Tyler - the girl redefines muscle-only massage, if you know what I mean
Dreaming with beautiful Xiara - oh it wasn't a dream, a fantasy! Her husband is such a lucky bastard!
Finally meeting up with the "Hoover Vac" London Rayne and learning first hand that she truly deserves the moniker!!!!
Catching up with Super Sasha and experiencing some incredible DT, while admiring her fine ass!
Still not sure what happened with my first session with Melanie - but she hung in with the BBBJ until I blew - but I blew all over her face and she wasn't too thrilled!
Getting Hazel off 8 times in a 1 hour session - gawd that girl is a lot of fun and she never slows down!
Meeting three of the best mods on ECCIE, some horny dawgs and Toni of Puerto Rico at my first GLMI
Meeting with Maya and forgetting to take the blue pill - she wouldn't give up though and junior came through in the end!
Trying to find out what hotel to meet Zoe at - she texted me the room number, with no name and it was 30 minutes before I finally found out what hotel!!! After that it was game on and a wild time was had by all!

Worst and most memorable - going to see a BP girl - giving her the money, stripping down as she walks out to go down the hall to get a cover - 3 min later pimp walks in - lucky I had wised up and was standing behind the door ready to leave when he walked in! That's when I finally decided to quit calling BP girls!
Having a fucktard get pissed that Southernsexygem wouldn't see him, threaten to out her and have her leave the business.
Having fucktards post shit about providers THEY'VE NEVER MET and then insisting they only speak the truth, when they are ignorant of the truth!
Continually trying to find something good on BP and succeeding 1 in 10 - found two, do the math!
Realizing I'm a whoremonger and thinking that's a good thang! Originally Posted by Louigi
You have an amazing memory Louigi. You did have a hell of a year.
Best times- hazel, super sasha and the late return of pampered secret

best threads- who is SS's ATF. Cowboys thread

bad times- 10.00 an hour notel. Never again

Regrets- never attending a glmi to meer all the great people
Highs: First time meetings with VIP Latina Barbie and ExoticEzra
Lows: Retirement of Sensual Sophia (Austin)
Best Review: Col Z review of Melanie
Best Thread: Cowboys..Oh Boy
Most interesting: Going to GLMI's to put a face on the handles
Regrets: We don't need no stinkin' regrets..
great posts baby!

Great answers...

damn Louigi babe,you have a great way with words too!{thats why i luv ya so}

No regrets except not getting to spank louigi's ass when I went to Corpus...but I did get to met some awesome sweet & sexy men there!

I had an awesome year...did alot of profitable tours that were such naughty kinky fun I want MORE! lol

{see what happens when you free your mind!}
You have an amazing memory Louigi. You did have a hell of a year. Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111
Hmmm there's many more memories stored in my gray matter - didn't want to bore you guys by waxing on and on - I didn't hit my goal of 100 new faces for the year cause I got stuck on some! I may not be able to remember names but I can recall faces and pussies and what I did with them - have I ever mentioned how much I like DATY, but that's another topic!

BTW - the best review ever was Smitty's review of his massage experience! That was too funny!* http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=309532

And this one from Dearhunter http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=37228
Alright already - I think Dallas has trumped all the other reviews - and you know I'm not the guy, she said so herself - this is classic Dallas all the way!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=347417
You have an amazing memory Louigi. You did have a hell of a year. Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111

Realizing I'm a whoremonger and thinking that's a good thang! Originally Posted by Louigi

Damn that was long! But yeah so glad to see u being the biggest manwhore ever! GOOD JOB!!!

Looks like u beat Smitty on that one this year!! LOL!

Way to go Louigi!!! Wooooo hoooooo!!!!!!!!!!
Damn that was long! But yeah so glad to see u being the biggest manwhore ever! GOOD JOB!!!

Looks like u beat Smitty on that one this year!! LOL!

Way to go Louigi!!! Wooooo hoooooo!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Majestycctx
How could I have not mentioned DATY with Majesty - when I thought I had her engine running, I moved up for her to apply the cover she said "Damn you're good, don't stop now!" Two minutes later she exploded. That was the bed that was on the floor - did some body break the frame before I got there? I've heard these stories - let me see, who was it broke what bed and when was that? Hmmmm

Oh well - great fun! 2012 will be a great year - trying to decide how to finish this one off!
This thread itself is awesome! Maybe I just did have a comparable year to Lougi and MrSmith but typing on a phone is boring.
I did have a week with two providers in Can-Cun yeah that was memorable! And meeting 20+ utrs ranks up there too. I still think making friends here tops it all.
2011 was a year to remember for the BiStraights.....we left the lifestyle for the hobby permanently and didn't look back....
best experiences - hobbying on our family vacation in SA and our 20th wedding anniversary...thanks Hazel/Latnremedy
we have really enjoyed meeting some of our fellow hobbyists and sharing our experiences over a beer or 2.
like everyone else we are looking forward to what 2012 will bring to all of us, hopefully more beautiful, young and exotic women to our area!
Cheers! The Bistraights