We're way past the point that shows trump is crazier than a shit house rat

We're well past the the point trump should have presented any evidence of voter fraud. What possible reason is there for keeping any evidence secret?
trump is trump. Election results have been certified in many states. Even Barr says there is no evidence of wide spread fraud. The trumpys who are still pushing the fraudulent election noise have shown their true colors. Nothing they can say at the point can change the fact they are not patriots. Just scum-bags. .
How crazy is a shit house rat? Crazier than a munchkin rat?
If you have to ask then there is no reason to tell you.
Like a trumpy can figure out what is relevant or not.
You don't have any fraud evidence either.
Flap those gums away.
How crazy is a shit house rat? Crazier than a munchkin rat? Originally Posted by lustylad

Flap those gums away.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Gums? Flap your labia lips first!
Is it crazy to push the limits of the Constitution? Probably. Is it crazy to use your power to pardon yourself? Definitely. He's just scared not to be president. He's in charge of executing laws. Remember Nixon's line? In a few weeks time, he will be subject to them. No more aristocracy.

He’s short time.

About fucking time.
Is it crazy to use your power to pardon yourself? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Fuck no! It would be crazy not to. Save a fortune in legal bills fending off frivolous partisan lawsuits from assholes like Andrew Weissman.
Fuck no! It would be crazy not to. Save a fortune in legal bills fending off frivolous partisan lawsuits from assholes like Andrew Weissman. Originally Posted by lustylad

I disagree. It's like going into a confessional with a mirror on the other side of the shade.

"I'm going to relieve myself just to save money." Okay. I think I understand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXqlyRZ861U

I bow to no one!

This is what it's about.
Frivolous law suits like all these voting fraud suits being laughed out of court?
trump hasn't provided any evidence. Judges he appointed are throwing his bullshit suits out.
Haven't you heard about those?

Fuck no! It would be crazy not to. Save a fortune in legal bills fending off frivolous partisan lawsuits from assholes like Andrew Weissman. Originally Posted by lustylad
Frivolous law suits like all these voting fraud suits being laughed out of court?
trump hasn't provided any evidence. Judges he appointed are throwing his bullshit suits out.

UUhhh . . . . Excuse me. Like, what are you talking about? The president only hires the best people. Ugghh! I'm tired. And my head hurts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdFQIGUg_Qc

"Oh no she wasn't."

Way past it.
Shut up munchy, or Sidney Powell is gonna whoop your faggoty ass!

She is twice your midget size!!

He said shit house rat!

Thems be some ugly critters
He can’t pardon himself from civil suits. Only federal crimes. Which means he must think he Giuliani and his kids committed some in order for the preemptive pardon to be needed.

I suspect he’s most concerned about tax fraud. And pay for play schemes and likely shit with diverting campaign monies.

Won’t help him in avoid state criminal investigations amd charges. Also won’t stop FBI or SDNY prosecutors from developing cases and passing information to state officials that can charge analogue cases.
  • WTF
  • 12-03-2020, 10:27 AM
We're well past the the point trump should have presented any evidence of voter fraud. What possible reason is there for keeping any evidence secret?
trump is trump. Election results have been certified in many states. Even Barr says there is no evidence of wide spread fraud. The trumpys who are still pushing the fraudulent election noise have shown their true colors. Nothing they can say at the point can change the fact they are not patriots. Just scum-bags. .
The problem is not Trump....the problem is his dumbass followers.

He is just exploiting their ignorance.

Just listen to lusty having to twist himself up like a gay prexztel trying to defend Trum's actions.
He can’t pardon himself from civil suits. Only federal crimes. Which means he must think he Giuliani and his kids committed some in order for the preemptive pardon to be needed.

I suspect he’s most concerned about tax fraud. And pay for play schemes and likely shit with diverting campaign monies.

Won’t help him in avoid state criminal investigations amd charges. Also won’t stop FBI or SDNY prosecutors from developing cases and passing information to state officials that can charge analogue cases. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Purpose for pardoning himself is to protect himself and others from the endless and baseless accusations that will continue from the Trump haters! russia russia russia