i must have missed it

On November 23, Hong Kong pro-democracy activists Joshua Wong, Agnes Chow and Ivan Lam were remanded in custody after pleading guilty to charges of inciting and organizing an unlawful protest in June 2019.

I wonder what it took for the guilty pleas under the new red china security laws? threats against family members?

which side has lebron james tweeted on? or maybe he cant afford the internet connection any longer?

or is it we still aren't "educated" on the situation as lebron was?
Do you have a beef?

Have you written about it before?

Why has the Trump administration allowed this to happen?

I hope those poor people in China don’t receive the same kind of harassment and threats against their families that the poor AMERICAN poll workers and administrators are getting now from Trumpites,

No need to answer immediately. I know they’re looking for people to help on the midday shift of the honking parade in front of Raffensperger’s home. If you hurry, you can go Chinese on his ass!

Your thread gets one star, as does your insincere concern.

Next!
so you needn't have typed all that

we already knew your lack of concern

I hope your keyboard isn't broken and your finger tips recover from the spittle driven tirade you just Donald Ducked that had not one thing to do with the thread
Did you read it?

If Trump was so concerned (as he boasts to be about all things China) why haven’t we done something?

Are you honestly (ahem) claiming that the government’s brutal handling of the unrest in Hong Kong is of more immediate concern to America Firsters than this?

Peaceful? Rioters and looters are "peaceful"?
What's to miss?
The British land lease expired quite a while ago. This was gonna happen regardless.
I'm surprised the Chinese let two generations go by before they finally stepped in.
What's to miss?
. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
it was, in context, a tongue in cheek jibe seeking anything on the imprisonment of the freedom fighters from LeBron James or the blmnba for that matter, but its crickets you see
Try Thailand. The whole country has to kiss the royal families ass.
Meantime, the King spends most of his time in Germany, doing nothing but banging his royal consorts.
ngit,
Don't even see crickets.
Btw, Louisiana has a premium cricket farm though for feeders.
LeBron and Assup will shout it out:

Black Lives Matter!

Hong Kong Lives Are Expendable!

Uighur Lives - Who Cares?

Does the NBA take a knee for the Chinese national anthem?

Next up - assup and lebron help plan the invasion of Taiwan.
Yao Ming is giving thanks
Try Thailand. The whole country has to kiss the royal families ass.
Meantime, the King spends most of his time in Germany, doing nothing but banging his royal consorts. Originally Posted by VitaMan

germany sent him packing after getting lots of complaints from the kings neighbors about his behavior in the covid induced environment.
LeBron and Assup will shout it out:

Black Lives Matter!

Hong Kong Lives Are Expendable!

Uighur Lives - Who Cares?

Does the NBA take a knee for the Chinese national anthem?

Next up - assup and lebron help plan the invasion of Taiwan. Originally Posted by lustylad
I would love to see lil bron bron and the rest of the nba players talk and act like they do here, in china. See what happens!
yupper a lot of people would like to see that
yupper a lot of people would like to see that Originally Posted by rexdutchman
A lot? You know where China is?

The sudden outpouring of human compassion coming from the alt-white in this forum is heard warming indeed,

You’ll make fine members of the rebooted AMERICAN society.