Rudy hospitalized for COVID-19!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Giuliani has spent the past month screaming, yelling, drooling, melting in public places, including state capitals as Trump has continued shitting on the Constitution and his own party.

He was admitted to then hospital today with COVID-19. Twitler made the announcement.

A one man fucking plague, working for a one man fucking plague.

Pray for all who have been within earshot of this horrible horrible piece of shit.

Fuck that guy.

What are the chances that Twitler is trying to sacrifice Rudy to divert attention from his own failures as a president, an American and a (ahem) human being?

Wouldn’t put it past him.

https://www.npr.org/2020/12/06/94368...rus-trump-says
He's a millionaire, so he'll prob be fine.

I did laugh out loud when I heard this news.
I wonder how many others he infected on trump shit show the last month
So Giuliani has spent the past month screaming, yelling, drooling, melting in public places, including state capitals as Trump has continued shitting on the Constitution and his own party.

He was admitted to then hospital today with COVID-19. Twitler made the announcement.

Pray for all who have been within earshot of this horrible horrible piece of shit.

Fuck that guy.

What are the chances that Twitler is trying to sacrifice Rudy to divert attention from his own failures as a president, an American and a (ahem) human being?

https://www.npr.org/2020/12/06/94368...rus-trump-says Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your such a compassionate person.
Pull the pin bp! Have plenty of charmin

bahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhaa hha
There is just something not right about trump, his family, his friends (scratch that one) and his advisors that make them great covid spreaders. You would think that they are all eating the same shit
They're all spewing the same shit, and so are their supporters.
I wonder how many others he infected on trump shit show the last month Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
When the tracing is done, we may see that Giuliani directly infected thousands, who in turn infected hundreds of thousands more.

Trump will demand a recount.

Fucking idiots.
It sure the fuck is going to take a lot of Lysol to clean the White House when Trump leaves next month. The cooties virus is probably all over the place there.

If I was Biden's age, I would probably stay in Delaware until march until that place is completely disinfected.
Maybe picked it up at that seedy Lawn/Landscape place.
2001: America's Mayor
2019: the Ukraine's Player
2020: Trump's Brayer

December, 2020.. The Brayer is officially a Jack Ass.

Fuck that guy.

https://www.npr.org/2020/12/06/94368...rus-trump-says Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

If Rudy takes a dirt nap..then perhaps TRump won't have to pay him
If Rudy takes a dirt nap..then perhaps TRump won't have to pay him Originally Posted by matchingmole
It probably wouldn't be a bad idea for Trump to have someone put a pillow over Rudy's head now that he has the cooties virus. Rudy knows too much and he has a big mouth. It's not like many would really even care. And he will sell Trump out in two seconds to save his own ass when Trump is out of office.
Don’t forget he thought he was yanking his crank in front of a (forbidden topic) who was portrayed by a 25 year old actress and actually wasn’t a (forbidden topic) after all but Giuliani didn’t know that. Hey soos!

Trump could just martyr him so that the Trump brand can live.

Feelthy Rudy could suddenly fall down an elevator shaft. Onto some bullets. Im not saying it’s happening but it certainly could. Who knows?
The cooties virus is probably all over the place there.

If I was Biden's age, I would probably stay in Delaware until march until that place is completely disinfected. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
The cooties (CV19) virus can only live on inorganic substances for a week to 10 days. Biden should be able to move into the white house on 1-20-21.