Really large female clothing & SHOES for men?

Although I'm able to dress men up in some of my lingerie if they're larger men, I'm having an issue with trying to find something for a client who is just a big man, overall.

The one example that I'm looking for is 6'6" and has a barrel chest. He's not fat or anything but he's huge. Adorable, too!

I had heard of an online shop that specialized in feminine clothing (including corsets) for larger guys and also had big shoes. But I have no idea of the name or anything but isn't there something like that out there?

I would LOVE to find a shop or online place that I could find girly shoes for a man. Especially for a man who has a size 12 foot or larger.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Elisabeth
http://www.crossdresser.com/

http://www.janetscloset.com/

those are two of the best ones from what i have heard i spend most of my nights out here in san antonio at the saint and love the drag shows... what can i say i am proud to be part of the lgbt comunity!!!
For the money, crossdresser sites are generally ripoffs. You would be better off going towards regular women's clothing sites, like Roamans or Woman Within to find larger women's clothing for men.
I would look at e-bay
i get a lot of my clothes from ross dress for less. i'm tall, but thin---for bottoms i'm a sz 10/11, for tops/dresses i'm a sz 12/13. i'm pretty sure they have a good selection for larger sizes too. their prices are highly discounted, and they have really nice stuff. i'm also a big fan of 50% and 75% sales racks at places like target.

for shoes i'm a sz 11 for slides and open-toe pumps and sz 12 for closed toe pumps. i've had the most luck finding sexy shoes in my size at pay-less and target.
Measure him and compare sizes. Missi's sz 11 shoes seem about right. Wide width? The performers I knew always seemed about the 14/16 and anything "long" was a bonus. Most sewed an extra panel in the crotch of outfits. Just some thoughts.

Girl, get a set of his clothes, go to a store and tell the clerk you need to match them as close as possible.