What is the best way to deal with infertility in womans?

There are four major and gross causes for infertility in women:

• Hormonal causes: Hormonal imbalance involving dysfunctional glands causes infertility in women.
  • Physical problems with the ovaries: Physically damaged ovaries are a major reason for infertility in women.
  • Premature Menopause: This area is yet unexplained as to why there is premature onset of menopause.
  • Lifestyle-related causes: With late marriages and the family being planned even later, women are planning babies after the age of 35 years. Fertility declines significantly after the age of 35 years.
This is a very informative article.. A must readable one,, http://www.reliablerxpharmacy.com/bl.../#.VHiWXyEW3VM
Embrace it. Who wants brats? They smell and are high maintenance beings. Then puberty hits and you regret not pulling out.
I was wondering why this was even a posted topic on here.
maybe she don't like being a joy box
I was wondering why this was even a posted topic on here. Originally Posted by Solitaire
Me too
How is this hobby related? I don't see that this is a topic appropriate for this forum . . .Maybe another place on this board? Fighting fertility is a major topic here, but reversing it is simply not. In the context of the Hobby, infertility, male or female, is a positive attribute—but only in the context of the Hobby.

I am pleased and blessed to be a father and grand father and can (as many others can) talk about my off-spring for hours. I (we) never do it here. Smith; figure it out.