Stun Gunned him

Ladies of Corpus

I posted an add for a special today. I received a call from a guy name Alonzo. His first and last name came up on caller id. He claimed to have seem to local Providers. I allowed him over. He entered my home without making eye contact. He then started walking around my home looking at my stuff without touching. He went into my hallway looking in rooms. I called him back and told him to get the F-out. He came at me aggressively and finally made eye contact. I had no choice but to stun gun him. He pissed himself while laying there. He then recovered and left. He is all but 5 feet tall. 100lbs. Instant message Me for his last name and cell #. Be safe..

Cali
Sorry that happened to you but gotdammit I think I'm in love. You are my kind of lady - wish there was more like you! Way to protect yourself.
Sorry this happened to you...BUT i think this should be posted in your Local ALerts section
Cali,
Please post this in the South Texas Alerts Forum.

The Colonel
While I don't disagree with what you did by ANY means, I wonder what he was looking for. My first thought was cops, but seeing as he got aggressive maybe he thought you had a pimp? Who knows. How hard is it to come into someones home and act like a human being?
How hard is it to come into someones home and act like a human being? Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa
Apparently very.

Snark aside, glad everything is ok.
Glad you've got some protection on you.
Ladies of Corpus

I posted an add for a special today. I received a call from a guy name Alonzo. His first and last name came up on caller id. He claimed to have seem to local Providers. I allowed him over. He entered my home without making eye contact. He then started walking around my home looking at my stuff without touching. He went into my hallway looking in rooms. I called him back and told him to get the F-out. He came at me aggressively and finally made eye contact. I had no choice but to stun gun him. He pissed himself while laying there. He then recovered and left. He is all but 5 feet tall. 100lbs. Instant message Me for his last name and cell #. Be safe..

Cali Originally Posted by MIss Cali DD
did you charge him extra for the stun gun treatment?
Good for you I'm glad you are safe. Stun gun is better than a 12 gauge I suppose just saying.....
Hi,

You gettem' Ms. Lady!

My hats off to you! It does put me off guard too, if someone decides to play "snoopy." Whose name did he mention when he said he had been with a few locals...Corpus has their own 'local' scene that is not connected to this website.....so in Corpus and RGV now, you have to make sure you get a verified "ole" time provider reference!

Have fun and play safe!

Sincerely,
Wet
Should have taken his picture while he was laying there pissing himself. Would have made a great poster.
Should have taken his picture while he was laying there pissing himself. Would have made a great poster. Originally Posted by ugotme10
Hi ugotme10,

ahehehe that is a good one! ahhehe LMAO I didn't want to bring that subject up....eheheh hehehheh

I hope you're doing well!

Sincerely,
Wet
This is why you girls should take more outcalls!
lol Good for you Cali!!!!!
SGE: Stun Gun Experience! $300 per 15 seconds! LMAO!!
ugotme1O ..lmfao .. gives a GOLDEN SHOWER a whole new look..

Im sorry hun that this happend to u but im very glad that u are safe!!! Now take a shot of tequila and try to relax after this ..