iS tHiS hObBy cOdE?

I was following a thread in Dallas where the OP stated that she placed a special code in her ads.

Does that goofy upper/lower case writing and webdings mean something? I always assumed the ladies were simply attempting to make their ads more eye catching.

It gives me a headache to read those type of ads, but now I wonder if it is some sort of super duper secret code?

ATTN: HR: I did not receive my employee handbook.
In my opinion, it's simply a cheesy attention grabber specifically designed for the spelling/grammar challenged. It has no meaning regarding extra services for "tips" except in her misguided mind.

c.a.
  • 69er
  • 04-07-2012, 08:48 PM
A hypothesis I've formed after many years, is that people who state how "classy" they are, are anything but.

The corollary to that hypothesis is that people who state how "trashy" they are, ususally are. The alternating shifted case of letters in a word, is secret code for trashy.

So yes, there is a secret code... She just misunderstood the meaning of the code!
I was following a thread in Dallas where the OP stated that she placed a special code in her ads.

Does that goofy upper/lower case writing and webdings mean something? I always assumed the ladies were simply attempting to make their ads more eye catching.

It gives me a headache to read those type of ads, but now I wonder if it is some sort of super duper secret code?

ATTN: HR: I did not receive my employee handbook. Originally Posted by Giveumyhart

Usually just means a younger lady that is posting the ad is trying to appear cool with the funky(?) style. Little does she know that it shows how uncool she is and loses her customers. When I see that crap, I usually just give it a pass as it is really annoying to me.

You never lose going classy, and trashy is never classy.
Actually from my understanding it means, either pimp or management. Most of the time when you see n add like so they will have a "Please no AA" somewhere in the ad likely towards the end. The upper/lower case combo n special characters are written like so, So other pimps will know that they already have one.

ATTN: HR: I did not receive my employee handbook. Originally Posted by Giveumyhart
Its code for "I'm damn sure never going to ring her phone"
To me it implies an immaturity level much lower than I am looking for.

Yes it's a code. Now if you place a piece of red tinted plastic over the code it will decipher it for you, lol.
Yes it's a code. Now if you place a piece of red tinted plastic over the code it will decipher it for you, lol. Originally Posted by acp5762
LMAO
Another "code" I get a good laugh out of is when they post that they are a:

"collage graduate"

Hmmm... maybe from the School of Decoupage?
BP is full of high volume providers. If they are using code usually they are that much more high volume. I frown on BP because the girls there dont even seem to wash between appointments. I am sorry I understand the hobby, but I am fresh I expect them to be fresh as in clean not fresh out of an appointment.
If any of you want.. Id be happy to loan out my Inspector Gadget decoder ring I got 14 years ago in my Frosted Flakes box...
Well I dont about any code but in BP I have learned when they give their number in the ad so you can call they will often have it like this 55(five) (five)5(five) 55(five)5 the reason they do this is if you search thier number in other cities in BP it wont bring up there older ads so it will be easier for the providers to use bait n switch pics and a pimp can run the same girl pics in different cities. Of course tin eye usually catches this. To hell with BP just use eccie or p411
Actually its not code or pimp related. BP has rules about certain words like "come" for a better example that they will take out of your ad on purpose. Its not allowed, I have had my ads altered numerous times for words I used in a different context and be made out to be dirty, or a key word that BP deletes out of your ad.
Also the reason why some phone numbers are done a certain way is because BP deletes those as well alot of times, I dont know why about the numbers but they do.
This has happened to me alot both the words and phone number, but I just would reword my ad, and fix my number a new way. Some girls need to use those dirty words to sell themselves better so they take ex: come turn it into c0m3 to get noticed.
Oh and all you got to do is type thier phone number into google search and it will bring all ads and activity up.