Busted Provider

I know of a provider who was busted and had her cell phones and laptop confiscated by law enforcement. As a result, some of her clients information has been used. She collects the following information during the screening process: first name, last name, contact #, email, age, race, city, state, referrals (provider name, provider contact number, provider email, provider website), referral sites (p411 number, date check id, rs2k name, rs2k city, rs2k state, rs2k phone number, TER handle, eccie handle). She also keeps detailed records like outcall address, a calendar of who she saw when and where and how much they paid and how long the session was.

My question is this: if I post this, and post her professional name, what will or could happen to me? Will I be banned? Will I be flamed?
Why don't you just contact the administrator or a Moderator of this Board and ask them then you'll know first hand.
Its a real slippery slope and can turn into a drama and flamefest (especially in your area) but you can post the info. No real names, only handles.
And post it in the local area where it happened. It doesn't mean much to people not from that particular area
Good gawd. Who has THAT much time to keep all that info? Seems to me that she's either been at it too long or she hasn't been very busy with clients lately.

Well, now that she's busted, I'm sure she has less time to collect data like that. Geez!
I know of a provider who was busted and had her cell phones and laptop confiscated by law enforcement. Originally Posted by completedenial
Need more details.
Never known of a hooker to get busted and not receive back her property UNLESS she was being charged with additional crimes (sex trafficking, drugs, underage etc.).

Is she "high profile" and started running her mouth? Being busted for prostitution is a misdemeanor and no sane LE is going to waste time cataloging her client list...........unless there is more to this story.
that is true i know in some areas like California when they take your stuff it gets put in evidence & etc.. that's sucks tho she should of know better then to keep information like that with her at work .btw @blackMisterss-ouch.such foul language lol.smh
So you created a fake handle and posted the "info" anyway. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=431613
Not to mention that almost all of your posts are about this one provider. In your very first post, you posted her real name and mentioned that she was arrested then. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=283930
Are you a stalker? Ex? I think you are the one in completedenial but maybe that is why you chose the handle.
sounds like a stalker to me, but its not cool to people's buisness like that on here. What if a hobbyist also got arrested and should we post your business on here too bet yoou wouldnt like that huh.. so not cool ..
See the drama I mentioned?
I do Chica Chaser some people dont have better things to do than post others people personal info and issues.. oh well..
There Handle Explains It All
Please change my handle to Olivia88 staker please.
upstate NY tour please, for gods sake
wtf are u talking about why change ur handle to that
I think cause your breasts are succulant