Time for a New Phone?

I use a burner for hobbying...I believe a provider was recently busted whom I had contacted and made an appointment with a couple of months ago, but never saw (she fell asleep and didn't answer when it was time for directions). Is there any reason to think this might be a good time to "lose" my phone and pick up a replacment?
If you had the phone for a few years - definitely yes. If still under a year, and you have doubts about the busted provider, yes, get another one.

Better to be safe than sorry.
It's at least 2 years old now, so, yeah...

You're probably right, that's why we have them, to toss them when we need to LOL. Sucks to lose all the minutes I have now, and a number certain ladies know, but beats any hassle coming out of it.

Is there any sense in trying to keep the number, or is that a part of the trail, too?
Hi Ya CA,
come on, use some sense. ( sorry a little grouchy this morning, no coffee yet)

Yes definitely get a new phone number with a new burner phone.
JFrame2

It's at least 2 years old now, so, yeah...

You're probably right, that's why we have them, to toss them when we need to LOL. Sucks to lose all the minutes I have now, and a number certain ladies know, but beats any hassle coming out of it.

Is there any sense in trying to keep the number, or is that a part of the trail, too? Originally Posted by Charlie Angel
Boost mobile, Cricket, are two that can change your # real easy

a great hobby phone is This phone very basic info..