Lowering donation

Due to health issues of my daughter my donation is being lowered I hope there aren't any hard feelings about this and I hope everyone understands why I have to do this
Good luck sweetie hope everything goes well
Its *your* body, *you* charge what is right for *you* and fuck anyone who has a problem with it
Family always comes first Sarah. If someone will not understand then that is their problem, I should think. I am sorry to read your kiddo is having health issues, I hope she gets better real soon. Take care beautiful.
Not a security issue. Sarah, you may want to make a post in your local area and include the info in your other postings.

The Colonel
Be well, and Many Blessings
This is a security matter?
seductivesarah, i hope things go well w/ your daughter.

however, if i were a provider, i would NEVER tell anyone any personal reasons why i am setting my consulting fees, whether raising or lowering them.

now anyone who has read this post knows you have a daughter and that she has health issues. something that some scumbag might use to "entice" you to further lower your fee or to coerce you into something that you wouldnt want to do in the first place.

announcing specials or increases is OK, just dont need to say why.
that's my opinion, and i'm sure you will find others who disagree and who agree.

again, hope things go well for your daughter. seek out support groups, close friends, family, etc. to help you through this episode.

peace be with you!
pmd
i was just about to type this

seductivesarah, i hope things go well w/ your daughter.

however, if i were a provider, i would NEVER tell anyone any personal reasons why i am setting my consulting fees, whether raising or lowering them.

now anyone who has read this post knows you have a daughter and that she has health issues. something that some scumbag might use to "entice" you to further lower your fee or to coerce you into something that you wouldnt want to do in the first place.

announcing specials or increases is OK, just dont need to say why.
that's my opinion, and i'm sure you will find others who disagree and who agree.

again, hope things go well for your daughter. seek out support groups, close friends, family, etc. to help you through this episode.

peace be with you!
pmd Originally Posted by pmdelites
Just know there are people you aren't even aware of that are wishing the best for your daughter and for you. I hope and pray things improve with your child.

Btw, while some may sense this as a chance to get things cheaper, I would rather pay more to help a person in need out.