Review: (Brazil) Paula Prado, RIO, OMG! w/pix from web

Date: 1/26/18
Name: Paula
Contact Info: her # 21 96661 9488
URL / Website: http://www.riosexsite.com/acompanhante/PaulaPrado
General Area: My Yacht in La Gloria Marina Rio
Activities: Body worship x many!! DFK, DATY,DATO! FIV, G SPOT MASSAGE, FIA, BBBJ X MANY, GREEK> K9-PRONE BONE-MISH-CG-RCG, Shower with BBBJ, bbbjtcinmqbs, LOTS OF DICK WORSHIP
Session Length: 6 Hours
Fee: 500 Euros + tip
Hair Length and Color: Wavy dirty blonde to mid back, she uses it to seductively cover her fine MM's well sorta.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: http://www.riosexsite.com/files/foto...3111_3_ftp.jpg

A tall drink of water with a very beautiful body and a Brazilian ASS! Nicely done MM's, waxed Kitty, clear smooth & soft skin, smelled great EVERYWHERE, Very Pretty face and talented DSLs. 5'6 1/2", 123# of SEX!
my estimates 36D x 24 x36 and most of all a Fantastic ASS
Recommendation: Yes
Just realized that my passport about to expire so tomorrow to the American Embassy to get another one on the way. Hope the office in Rio can do it , the office is pretty small.

I have 2 limos scheduled to meet my crew of 4 at 10 Am and my family of 3 at 11:30 AM and am happy top see them both. J told me he inspected both cars and that they are very nice, clean and smell great. We are going to have a dinner party with all 9* of us in attendance at a very nice restaurant that overlooks the Ocean and *I have invited Malu along. This should be fun and very interesting, can't wait.
Looking back on my time in RIO, I have to brag as I have been with 8 different girls in 14 days and believe me that ain't bad for this old fart or for some of you young studs! I will be taking a break after Mula leaves and really need a couple days of rest. Having my crew back will save me a lot of energy in keeping the boat clean, I did hire a maid to do the final touches in cleaning the interior and J helped me with the exterior---so it would not be a problem for the Chef, she's the one in charge of the interior, the Captain the exterior and me, I'm perfect! I'm in charge of NOTHING_NOW!
My Brother and I discussed my hobby and he said best to keep it under my hat. I did have Malu with me at the dinner party , then took her to her apartment where she once again fucked me senseless while the rest of my party took taxi's to my yacht.

I may use incalls while my family is here, we'll see what I can get away with. looks like my day sailing plans are a bust, O well....