Birmingham... where are you???

I am totally surprised by the lack of respeonse to the Birmingham ad.

I knew a few people who said... wow... come to Birmingham... you will love the guys there.

Only problem is that besides the few a have seen before who came to Mississippi... I am not finding any guys to love!

What is up with that? LOL

Smooch!

Lea
Try huntsville, or at least advertise in closer areas for your birmingham availability. Don't exclude backpage, every now and then a touring lady will show up there with a rep and its a refreshing site to see from the normal toftt's. Its not too too far away (probably a similar mile trek from new orleans to baton rouge) but even if you didn't plan on touring multiple areas it gives those guys in closer towns notice that you are in close proximity to them.

Birmingham backpage stays fulll, but a lot of the girls picturd are relatively unknown review wise. Birmingham gets all the touring ladies, would love to see more huntsville tours that are successful for ladies.
I had same problem babe...Huntsville came through in a BIG way!

have fun!!
... as you have been on my "To Do" list since eRAPS days. Unfortunitly for me, times have changed (I've become retarded... er retired) and I not only do not get my play money until a bit later in the month, I do not get nearly enough money to play with anymore and I have to plan longer in advance than mose provide notice to their tours.

This is also the begining of Property Tax season. My play money has to keep the roof over my head.

Just saying,

'bear'
Given the relatively large number of very highly reviewed ladies in Huntsvegas I'm a bit surprised the tourists can do so well there. The provider's version of the old lawyer's saw "Two lawyers can prosper in a town where one would starve"?

Good luck!

Cheers,

bcg
Hey Girl,

I'm from Atlanta and your not alone on that my calls out here are a little slow too. Almost ready to pack up and move on. I had a lot of request, but most of them were just playing on the phone or BS. SMH!!
I'll agree to some extent with LgTdyBr, sometimes it comes down to timing. I mostly see touring ladies, I'd say 90% of the time. That being said, sometimes there are so many choices between 7, 8, or maybe 9 ladies visiting during the same time. Then there are times it's like a ghost town and I'll have to drive to H'ville, always great options there.
drsmooth is a GREAT guy to see in Bham!
You're so kind Dee, thanks.
(Uhhhh, your "inflate my ego check" is in the mail.)
And of course you're my kind of freak.
bham off the list.. again..round 2