unfair?

I recently had a date with a john who requested a service that I do not offer. I clearly told him that I did not offer the service that he was requesting but he chose to come over and hang anyways. Those who have met me know that I am YMMV and how comfortable I am with you can lead the session. I was not rude but once he arrived he continued to request things that were not on my menu. After about 30 min of going back and forth instead of forward, I made up my mind and told him that we could continue with session accordingly or he can leave. He got upset and demanded his donation back which I gently refused. He then made threats of negative feedback. Should I have gave his donation back? Is it fair for him to lie about me?

~If the person this is about is reading this, I'm sorry I couldn't help you out. We weren't that into eachother.
I won't try to answer whether or not you should have given the donation back. Perhaps others have an opinion on that. I will say that I've found that retribution, i.e., lying or 'getting back' at someone, is never appropriate and never has desirable results.
As you stated YMMV,reviews are not always favorable to the provider,sometimes a negative review can help a provider learn from their mistakes.But in the long run the reviews will build your reputation good or bad,that is why it is always good to give it you all,because you are offering a service.You were very friendly in our Pm's last week.
I've always been polite. But I do understand. Lesson Learned.
Alisa, talk to some seasoned providers that KNOW how to deal with such a thing.
As a moderator told me... you go into the coed area and post your thoughts on the incident with details. If you have in your advertising somewhere that you don't offer such and such or have a hobbyist come to your defense.
Some guys pull low blows when they don't get their way or you don't tell them what they want to hear. Sorry sweetie.
You could start by not calling us "johns." Not exactly a term of endearment, my dear. It's like us calling you "whores." Here's the deal. We're in this hobby for an escape from reality, not to get a nut. It's called the GFE, because it should feel like a date, not a service..
Why was he discussing during the sessions. Period.

He knew what he was walking in on when he contacted you and knew you were ymmv.

Should you have given him back his money, I don't know. Personally I would have handed him back his money the second he started talking about services.
Should you have given him back his money, I don't know. Personally I would have handed him back his money the second he started talking about services. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
+1

Looks like she is responding to this one: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=317248
We're in this hobby for an escape from reality, not to get a nut. It's called the GFE, because it should feel like a date, not a service.. Originally Posted by stanky
Exactly... I get the attitude from my wife at the house. I can also get myself off for free in less than 5 minutes without the help of a provider.

But I hobby because it's the presence of a real-live physical woman meets a need as well. I like to talk and interact with ladies, do some kissing, etc. ... GFE as they say. Some ladies are great at being a GFE while others just aren't comfortable with this sort of service and are always YMMV.

The ladies who understand that guys don't just come to them to get a nut are the better providers.
Exactly... I get the attitude from my wife at the house. I can also get myself off for free in less than 5 minutes without the help of a provider. Originally Posted by pipefitter73
+1000 and LOL

...GFE as they say. Originally Posted by pipefitter73
My preference also, so I would not be one to see her anyway, but as regards the OP: if she explained the limitations up front and he went to see her anyway, then its on him, IMHO.

Sidebar: There is a new lady up here who quite recently had a date with a guy that began insisting on certain activities that were not available (greek, rimming/rusty trombone, CIM) and he wasted much of his time with her trying to coerce her into activities she did not want, rather than just enjoying typical activites. Ultimately, he left after she got tired of his non-stop demands and his threats to write a bad review to make sure no one would see her. He was an asshole and by the end of it, she got a little bitchy with him. I don't blame her a bit.
I agree with Stank. The use of the word "john" is offensive and speaks volumes about attitude. Anybody that writes a bad review and its proven it was for retribution should be banned imho. However, if the meeting never got passed the initial discussion most providers would have been more than happy to give his money back. I seriously doubt the Misses got into a detailed discussion over the phone about what she does in the first phone call. That would never be smart. And she admits YmMv and u have to have seen her before to know that. If it was the Gents first visit I think it would have been "fair" to return the fee. This sounds like damage control.
While I agree with the guys on terminology ( I hate the terms john or trick etc). I have to wonder being honest why he saw you. I mean no offence by that but if you look at his previous two reviews the things he seems to enjoy are not things that you provide per your reviews that have been written about you. I worry that in posting this I will be flamed but if he had just done a little research perhaps he could have saved both of you some heart ache. I also agree with lisa there is no way a new client would walk into my incall and start discussing services. I would gently put my hand on his back and push him out the door, discussing services like a Leo makes me uncomfortable and is against my personal policy. As far as a return of fees go well I am on the fence on that one. If he stayed for 20 minutes of an hour session I probably wouldn't have returned the fee. I do have a cancellation policy that if someone chooses to leave before any BCD has taken place if they leave within 10-15 minutes then i will ask them to pay an 80 dollar cancellation fee to cover my cost for incall location and time. Beyond 15 minutes and there is no refund at least not from me. At 20-30 minutes depending on which account is to be believed it isn't an option period. Just my 2 cents for what it is worth.
Good points and advice ladies... woo hooooo LOVE IT.
My two cents... (and I'll prolly get flamed too) I can't believe anyone would actually advertise that they're YMMV. Unless you're doing it specifically so that guys think that there's a possibility of GFE, in which case that's just evil. Just a heads up, YMMV usually means stay away to we "johns."
My two cents... YMMV usually means stay away to we "johns." Originally Posted by stanky
It sure does