Would Birmingham like to be spanked by a Texan?

I am driving to Birmingham on Thursday on some completely un-hobby related business............and....... ........I might like to go on a tour of the city, or do some touristy stuff..... any suggestions?
Girl, Birmingham FAILS, lol. Other than get your nails done and eat there is not much to do. If you like museums we have a few of those, the zoo, the botanical gardens. On boring days like this I do like to drive around Mountainbrook and look at the beautiful houses that I wished I fucked in, lol.....or just hang around the southside and get some tattoos, lol. If you like to drink we have some awesome bars and there is a list of a wine tasting tour you can go on around the city.

I do not drink but am always at this awesome bar:
http://www.bluemonkeylounge.com/
I do not drink but am always at this awesome bar:
http://www.bluemonkeylounge.com/ Originally Posted by RegularFemale205
Now I wonder how many ECCIE Birmingham members are going to start hanging around the Blue Monkey looking for a woman who doesn't drink.

Cheers,

bcg
Thats assuming that RegularFemale205 is in fact a female ....
How about spankings?
Thats assuming that RegularFemale205 is in fact a female .... Originally Posted by harveyswartz
We all know what happens when you ASSume......
Just FYI, a couple of well known B-ham providers also happen to hang there on occasion... *Now*, I wonder how many dudes are gonna start hanging at the monkey...
Just FYI, a couple of well known B-ham providers also happen to hang there on occasion... *Now*, I wonder how many dudes are gonna start hanging at the monkey... Originally Posted by stanky
Really you say..............
Sorry Birmingham, I will not be coming to spank you....... I have decided to stay home. It's cooold!!!!!
Bham has always got a bad rap.. hmmmmm
Maybe one day I will come Spank Alabama/./.....