HEADS UP GUYS

One of my personnel ATF's (arn't they all <lol>?) from Florida will be passing through B,ham the end of this week. I've been trying to get her to tour longer distances and she finally decided to take me up on the offer.

Her handle is "Cinderella of Jax (Jacksonville)" and she is a MILF&L&L&L type. She has reviews on the North Florida board here and just about everywhere else. She accepts p411, date-check, and is newbie friendly.

Whenever I travel back to the "Land of the Mouse (Orlando)" I always detour through Jacksonville, one way or the other and if I ever tried the visit on both directions, she could quite possibly be my last (but I would have a smile on my face).

I would post a photo if I could figure out how. Make your appointments now before she books full, Thursday and Friday.

'bear'

(I know this sounds like an ad, but I'm NOT a verrified provider, I can't post in the ads section.)
Her handle is "Cinderella of Jax (Jacksonville)" and she is a MILF&L&L&L type. Originally Posted by LgTdyBr
"MILF&L&L&L"?

Definition, please (the "MILF" I have no problem with; it's the "&L&L&L" that's throwing me)? Thanks!

Cheers,

bcg
Just curious, why do guys advertise for a lady provider at the RISK of looking like a pimp or some kind of boyfriend pushing pus.y... I have heard this before by other ppl. ..just saying.
Have her come aboard like other providers and they will get her situated..the mods are real good about getting providers started. I am sure she wants to get her business going and aquainted with everyone.
I missed my chance a couple years ago to see Cinderella and have been kicking myself since then. I think this post was a heads up (very sorry for that pun) that this chance to see her may never happen again. I know I would appreciate that knowledge if she were going to be in my area.
From her reviews, she sounds to be very well respected and a lot of fun.

Plenty of pictures in her showcase and on her web site.

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=7194

http://cinderella-jax.com

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
Just curious, why do guys advertise for a lady provider at the RISK of looking like a pimp or some kind of boyfriend pushing pus.y... I have heard this before by other ppl. ..just saying.
Have her come aboard like other providers and they will get her situated..the mods are real good about getting providers started. I am sure she wants to get her business going and aquainted with everyone. Originally Posted by Anita Lay
As biomed noted, she has a showcase here:

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=7194

which shows that she's both a Verified Provider (duh! Or else she wouldn't have a showcase! ) and that she'll be a member here for two years come this January.

I'd say she's pretty well situated here already.

Cheers,

bcg
BCG, I thought MJ was on your ignor list. You must be getting soft in your old age.

BCG, I thought MJ was on your ignor list. You must be getting soft in your old age.

Originally Posted by ufriend2912
No. The ignore list is for people who piss me off personally. I don't think I've ever had any direct interaction with Anita/MJ in any way (in large part because since she was down in Hattiesburg and I'm in Memphis, we traveled in different social circles).

According to all the reports I've heard Anita's actually hilarious fun company in public (source: reports of a few Mississippi M&Gs that I've read, and private conversation with a favorite MS lady), which makes me sad that she appears to be so unstable. I've always had some of the best BCD times with ladies with a sense of humor.

Cheers,

bcg
Just curious, why do guys advertise for a lady provider at the RISK of looking like a pimp or some kind of boyfriend... Originally Posted by Anita Lay
The most common reasons would be to get her to visit and to let other guys know, so there's enough business to make it worth her while! There's been many a time I've been excited to see that a provider I'm interested in is visiting for the first time, only to see her have to cancel because there wasn't enough interest to make the trip worthwhile.

BTW, let's keep this on topic!
bcg: I had worked an all-nighter and the brain was only on 1/4 power. Replace each "L" with an "F".

Anita: I am NOT normally a pimp, etc. For personnel reasons that I know, she normally does NOT travel farther than 2 hours from Jacksonville FL. That being said, she has business in Nashville and was willing to do more than a fly by for me (since I am the ONLY one she knows in B'ham) if I would talk her up here. My fringe benifite is if she makes some friends in B'ham, I do not have to spend 24 hours on the road to see her that often. These road trips are 2 days off from work and $100.00 in gasoline for the trip.

Thank you guys for posting the website links. I should have done that in the first place. She is also very well reviewed on ter FWIW.

She is looking at Thursday and Friday, but ONLY IF YOU DAWGS BOOK. We (in B'ham) are all ready developing a bad rap with some ladys, and I am trying to rectify the situation.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=316343

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=307627

The links are posted SO DO SOMETHING ! ! ! ! (it has been over 12 months since I last saw this lady and I REALLY want more than a fly by <lol>).

Someone was asking about a PCB visit. She was last in P'cola in June. Why don't you ask her to visit?

'bear'
bcg:

She is looking at Thursday and Friday, but ONLY IF YOU DAWGS BOOK. We (in B'ham) are all ready developing a bad rap with some ladys, and I am trying to rectify the situation.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=316343

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=307627

'bear' Originally Posted by LgTdyBr
Ain't that the truth.
BCG, is a intelligent guy and doesn't act like he is in high school... such a manly quality and some guys should learn from it.. lol.....

(story line)Bobby, don't talk to Johnny cuz he wouldn't share his logo's with me and since, johnny has a girlfriend we can't be friends with him. He is ignoring us since he got a yuckky girlfreind..ewwwww

Thanks Vicnms and the point was I have seen many times a guy get rimmed a new azz for doing this such thing and accused of being a SO or Pimp and I personally wouldn't want such thing to happen to anyone. I can point it out on the board from set examples. The provider shouldn't suffer due to this... just saying
bcg: I had worked an all-nighter and the brain was only on 1/4 power. Replace each "L" with an "F". Originally Posted by LgTdyBr
Been there and done that myself (compounded by the fact that caffeine doesn't seem to work on me like it used to). And I understand the extra "&F"s.

Hope the guys follow your advice!

Cheers,

bcg
FWIW: Nobody attempted to book before she got here so we just had a 'Fly By' meeting at my first (only fair since she has her incall at the place in Jax and I've bee there on several occasions).

I talked with Cinderella today. She recieved several requests for bookings today but hey guys, your a little late. She will keep you posted on when she will return.

I've been trying for over seven years to get her to make a road trip to B'ham and you guys let me down (heavy sigh and sobb <lol>). This has been her longest road trip to day, she says she will had fun on the other legs and would likely do it again. She would like to make B'ham a regular stop so she doesn't have 12 road legs on her trips.

My review will be forthcomming.

'bear'