Touring girls & Local Providers

This pertains to the Hobbyist, do you prefer to get a local provider and see her on a regular bases or see touring girls, curious what the ratio is?
Feel free to put the pros and cons ...thanks
I've heard hobbyists say that local ladies tend to be drama free and are more eager to please because they don't tour and look forward to repeat business.

I'm really getting a kick out of reading about past hobby drama.
100% of the JUICIEST drama I've read involves touring girls.

There's something else I would like to add, that was brought up by other hobbyists but I'm sure I would offend the majority of touring girls.
... do you prefer to get a local provider and see her on a regular bases or see touring girls,... Originally Posted by Anita Lay
A fair question, AL. Touring girls, of course, come in all varieties. Although I'm sure they are great, the ones who pass through town only infrequently have never appealed to me. RegFem seems correct on that point, it seems like they pack one bag full of clothes and another of drama.

Locals and regular touring ladies seem to have a greater investment in the community and in repeat business. I've always found greater comfort--and more fun--in being a regular. That's easier to do, of course, when you visit locals and ladies who come around more often.

As with any rule, there are beautiful exceptions. Tia comes to mind. She has mastered the art of being a "regular" touring lady.

Great thread.

All the best,

WJ
This pertains to the Hobbyist, do you prefer to get a local provider and see her on a regular bases or see touring girls, curious what the ratio is?
Feel free to put the pros and cons ...thanks Originally Posted by Anita Lay

I've got a list of local (to me) ladies that I want to see... but I either keep getting sidetracked by ladies coming through Memphis who have been on my radar a while (damn Showcase samples at the top of the main page!) or find myself sampling some of the talent in some area where I'm visiting when I'm on the road.

The problem is that the local ladies are here, and I don't feel the same urgency that I feel when I see that some lady I've wanted to see for years is going to be in the area (the "I'd better see her now; who knows if or when she'll ever be back" effect). Which means, of course, that I've had some local ladies on my radar either disappear or retire out from under me.

*sigh* Too many ladies, too little time and money.

Cheers,

bcg
There's something else I would like to add, that was brought up by other hobbyists but I'm sure I would offend the majority of touring girls. Originally Posted by RegularFemale205
As a "regular female", why would you worry about offending any providers, touring or not?

Cheers,

bcg
... I've had some local ladies ... retire out from under me. Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Geez, dude, you must have some real stamina! My hero!
Geez, dude, you must have some real stamina! My hero! Originally Posted by WhisperJ
Nah. I can't last for hours. I'm just so inept in the sack that the lady thinks it's lasting for hours.

Cheers,

bcg
For me it's about developing a rapport with a lady so I much prefer being a regular of a local. I'm kinda shy at first so the couple of times I have seen touring girls I was a little uneasy...my fault, not theirs. I've seen a local girl enough times to be comfortable and we have a great time, or at least I do. Also my schedule is unpredictable and doesn't often fit with the touring gals.
As a "regular female", why would you worry about offending any providers, touring or not?

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Not worried. But I've noticed a pattern where when a lady gets offended, threads get closed.

This is a good topic and I'm sure the lurkers would like to hear the opinions of the community.
Personally, I love 'em all! But who I see depends on available funds at the time I feel particularly in need of seeing someone. Like many guys, the unknown is attractive, so if a visitor I've not seen is around, I will probably see her. But if a favorite local lady is here, I'll be very tempted to see her when the little head is making its needs felt.

So, the answer for me is YES.

JaG
Jag...lol.

What exactly do yall mean by drama..that would be the cons of traveling ladies? please give examples and not names.
Jag...lol.

What exactly do yall mean by drama..that would be the cons of traveling ladies? please give examples and not names. Originally Posted by Anita Lay
It usually begins this way: touring ladies like to book appointments further in advance so they'll know that a trip to a certain place is viable. And rightly so. So all the gents rush to book and in the ensuing two weeks before her arrival find other things to do with their funds. So the touring ladies get more than their fair share of NCNS's. We gents can be rude that way.

And maybe, since they sometimes have no particular loyalty to that town, they go on, well, I don't know, let's say 'public discussion forums' and complain a little about a the NCNS's. They'll say things like 'Tiger Town is a bad place to hobby', a generalization that tends to annoy everyone within 100 miles of Tiger Town. It's a bit of a graceless, tacky thing to do but hey, they probably have $300 or more tied up in travel to Tiger Town and sometimes little or nothing to show for it. So they get a bit lippy.

So put rude and lippy together in an anonymous forum and voila, DRAMA!
Pro of the local lady:

1. Convient to book in advance.

2. Can screen fast with other local refs in the area.

3. Rates that don't change often....especially for outcalls since they are famaliar with the areas well.

4. Usually when reputable they are known for good service and thought of as a "sure thing" service wise. The ace in the hole if you will.

5. Usually ladies you see locally will grandfather your rates due to your return business.

Cons:

1. Usually local ladies are harder to book on short notice, especially if they have a large amount of regular clientel.

2. Local ladies usually are more strictly locked into longer reference checks and it takes them longer to verify even with p411 oks........they still need to talk to the ladies to confirm a verification........while most of the touring girls see the p411 oks and consider that sufficient........why call the other provider to verify, maybe she will offer a better deal.

3. Local girls mostly won't do late night midnight or later appointments on short notice.

4. Harder to book overnights due to ladies daily responsibilities. (Kids babysitter, work, etc.)

Pros of touring provider:

1. She considered "new" and rare in our mind since she isn't regularly availiable. Time is of the essence......

2. Some of the smart touring ladies bring lower more competive rates (similar to the ones from their home station) to other cities they travel. So there sometimes is value booking multi hours in advance because they want to make sure their trip is profitable. Rates are more negotiable in a sense than the local girl.....because she has her regulars and knows what she could make for the missed multihour time she could be spending with you.

3. Touring ladies take less time to screen because they have more free time to do it and will occasionally take a newbie.......or consider multiple p411 oks as sufficient and go from there for short notice clientel.

4. Touring providers are more open to doing late night (midnight or later) appointment to maximize their earning potential on their trip.

5. Easier to book overnights with. They are touring and have less responsibilities maybe than their local counterparts.

Cons for touring providers:

1. Some don't give enough advanced notice that they are coming to town to facilitate prebooks.

2. Usually because ladies aren't as famaliar with the territory, they will charge substancially more for there outcall rate versus incall rate.

3. Some are strickly incall only and won't do outcalls at all while touring.

4. Few touring ladies tour on weekends, which is the time I like to play. Its always the work week or weekdays when they travel.

5. If I see a lady is going to be in town for 2 or more days, if I don't book with her that first night of her tour I won't see her at all. Usually because I'm thinking they had high volume by the second day of bookings and that they won't be as energetic in my session on the second day.........

6. Touring ladies are usually later for outcalls....due to taking cabs or not be famaliar with area or planning ahead with route.

7. Most touring ladies.....especially new ones in the welcome wagon and on BP don't have any reviews to see if your time with them would be good.
As far as my preference.....I think Id prefer to see touring ladies over locals. Not that I won't see a local......its just that usually ladies show their face in their ads. To avoid facial recognition, IF I was going on a dinner date I feel less concerned going out with a touring lady because few would recognize her. If the lady didn't show her face and was local id feel more comfortable about dinner date.

With local ladies I usually stay more BCD, and don't do the outdoorsy dinner date type of meets.
Jag...lol.

What exactly do yall mean by drama..that would be the cons of traveling ladies? please give examples and not names. Originally Posted by Anita Lay
Touring without money. If all you have is $200 to your name that doesn't mean take a 1way greyhound to a unknown city and spend the rest on a motel HOPING that you will make up your money and don't end up street walking.
Go to any soulfood or chicken resturant on 4th ave downtown or Fife's and you will hear some poor touring BP girl's plight.

"Help, I'm stranded in Birmingham and I can't get out."

Next thing you know, the begging proceeds.....
Go to any hobby site and do a search for these words: (begging, pitiful, greyhound, stranded, stuck, robbed, drama, rent, eviction, evicted, stealing, stole)....all involve touring rookies, youngsters, or crackheads.

If you're going to tour you need to know how to budget and cut your losses.
Have a plan to get back home and don't eat at Fife's everyday! I'm in there eating lunch and overheard a BP girl's plight about running out of money. At $14 a plate, you need to eat at Subway!!!! $5 footlong!