I found pics of me on tumblr... :/

So one of my friends just sent me to a link on tumblr and it totally has some of my pictures up there! They don't show my face, but man, not cool! Especially because I did not give anyone permission to use them! Does anyone know if there is a way to have those pics removed?
Sorry to hear that. I don't know much about how tumblr operates. All kinds of pics are on there.......
What is tumblir?
So one of my friends just sent me to a link on tumblr and it totally has some of my pictures up there! They don't show my face, but man, not cool! Especially because I did not give anyone permission to use them! Does anyone know if there is a way to have those pics removed? Originally Posted by Stellababy
You can contact the owner of the tumblr page with those pics, IF they have posted an e-mail link. But usually once a picture gets posted, it can stay out there forever - even if a tumblr page is shutdown anything posted tends to stay posted on the other tumblr pages that re-blogged the pictures.
  • FK
  • 11-13-2011, 09:06 PM
I would be surprised if you contacted Tumblr support and told them those pics were posted without your consent, they would surely remove them?

If not, send them a letter from an attorney or even a faked letter that appears to be an attorney. Try that route...?
It's already been reposted 63 times....BUT I guess it isn't that big of a deal, it's just body shots, I was just slightly offended when I saw them at first. I contacted the girl that added them first, she told me that they look like her and at she has been using my pictures
I contacted the girl that added them first, she told me that they look like her and at she has been using my pictures Originally Posted by Stellababy

What a fake bitch.
ohh dear... We can steal her phone number and post it on craigslist and see how she likes that shit...
What is tumblir? Originally Posted by Anita Lay
A microblogging platform.

Think Twitter with pictures and not subject to such a severe word limit.

Cheers,

bcg
I reblog sexy ladies all the time. Never in any form of disrespect though and I would never pretend they are me.. I post my own I would take it as a compliment honestly. After all, most of us bloggers are pretty nerdy and just want something sexy to admire.