WHAT?!

Okay, I'm a good-natured guy; I think most who have seen me or who know me will agree, I'm basically not a dick. But a recent ad on here kind of pissed me off and gave me an "Are you Fucking Serious" moment. A provider (who may be unbelievably awesome, but I'll certainly never know) posted about a possible 'Bama trip with the following summarized info.

1) Advertised rate is over $$$$/hr
2) She is Limited GFE
3) States the best way to get hold of her is through ANOTHER SITE!!!

I mean come on... Seriously? WT-MF-F
Yeah, I saw that too and have been checking her reviews for the past 30 min. Not exactly stellar endorsements. Delusional, maybe?
wellshare it with every one and we should boy cott the providers

service ?? fn a mf !!!
wellshare it with every one and we should boy cott the providers

service ?? fn a mf !!! Originally Posted by blueeyes987
I'm not seeing anyone at any price thats not FULL GFE
I saw that as well and had similar thoughts.
Stanky, I don't know the post / thread you're talking about but from what you've posted it sounds like she's being straight up with us. Expensive and limited but straight up. It's up to the girl to set her price and limits. Then it's up to each guy to do his homework and decide if he wants to persue it further.

So if she's open and honest it wouldn't bother me. I doubt I'd give the post a second look but wouldn't let it bother me. Fake or 10 yo pics, bait & switch, upselling, etc - now those are things that peaves me.

But shoot me a PM with the post / thread - I might have missed something.

Regards,
EZ
You didn't miss anything, EZ. And I agree with everything you said, except for point #3 above. That's the one that kind of peeved me. This ain't BP baby - if you're gonna post an ad here, at least accept PMs for scheduling...
Now I see and agree with you on Point 3. If she's a VP posting ads here and wanting to see the members, she should be checking and responding to the PM's. But that's just good business.
I don't know the post / thread you're talking about Originally Posted by EZRider
We are discussing this some more in the Men's Lounge-

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...=1#post1902585
  • FK
  • 12-03-2011, 05:32 PM
Fuck it self delete it.
I know you Stanky~I think you're a fantastic guy! I'll be back in Montgomery soon, you know I'm full service GFE and don't inflate prices!!! Kisses Babe
I know you Stanky~I think you're a fantastic guy! I'll be back in Montgomery soon, you know I'm full service GFE and don't inflate prices!!! Kisses Babe Originally Posted by Kimberlee
Aaaaw - you're making me blush darlin'! And, hell yes you are - you frickin' rock, girlie!!