Why all the un-true bashing?!?!

Ok, so I know that I am new here, and just visiting but why all the un-true bashing??? I have had a few people who have come to visit that say there is a lot of controversy over me and some awful things being said about me... Well The only thing that I can see is good reviews which would lead me to believe that everything being said is in the mens lounge and I cant see it... I was told that someone had reviewed me and said they came to see me and my pix were SOOO inaccurate and they walked... But I would just like to know who this is?? I have yet to have this happen to me EVER... Let alone here in Austin, and EVERY person that has come to see me, has not only followed through with the appointment but has left, what I thought was completely satisfied.. If someone felt this way, I wish they would have voiced there opinion and I would have givin there money back and let them leave... I just want to know did this person actually see me and leave un happy and not want to say anything, or is it a fake review I have been providing for almost 5 years, and have an outstanding reputation in Seattle, I have traveled to many other states and always got great reviews... I try my hardest to be a honest, upstanding, friendly provider... So why the bashing?!?!? Maybe I just have to thin of skin.... Who knows?!?!?!? Please give me some feed-back???
And the pictures I will post are pix that I JUST TOOK in Vegas, when I was there for SuperBowl..In Feb.. So if I look much bigger... You can be the Judge?!?!? ALL THESE PIX WERE TAKEN THE SAME DAY I hope every1 is having an amazing sunday!!
Very cute and a little chunky
Do your friends know that their face is being plastered on a hooker board?
^

I was just going to post the same thing.

I was just going to post the same thing. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I've noticed, you are always very easily amused.
I've noticed, you are always very easily amused. Originally Posted by Ansley
Isn't that a good thing? . I'm a very happy person.
LOL... Yes one is my sister and one is my best friend and they are hookers too! haha
Wow.
A fuckin' trio.
LOL.... No Trio we are full blood! =)
I think you are very cute!

Sadly what you are experiencing is exactly what this board seems to be all about, provider bashing. It happens to most all of us in some form or another. I have been around 4 years and never once had a bad review yet from the way people talk about me, you'd think I won scammer of the year for '07, '08, '09 and '10. Some (maybe more like lots) of guys around here want drama and when are not making enough for them, they will try and make some for you.

You have to grow very thick skin to make it around here ... Oh and don't listen to shit anyone says about you. You know who you are and that is what matters.
Well then I guess that makes it okay, I still wouldnt use the word "hooker" ever, this might seem inappropriate considering what you came here for but the brunette with the long hair in the one picture with you. Is she on ECCIE anywhere?

Just Asking
Pm me the brunettes info.

Oops wrong thread.
I only used the word hooker because that is what He called me... But No she is not on Eccie, she is a local girl to seattle who is actually retired...