Are you leg ass or breast man?

A)leg

B)ass

C)breast

D)pussy
  • y not
  • 03-28-2011, 12:21 PM
all of the above
Big curvy ass hands down. No matter the body type (spinner or BBW)....this is by far the most eye catching feature I look for when seeking ladies out.

Nothing worse than hitting a girl from the back then bumping your hips against bone. She definitely need to look like she's wearing a pamper in her jeans when she walks away....that's my fav.
mmmmm
HEY HEY HEY.... I wanna ride with the pickupkid!!!!!

Redd Rozay is all about that ASS!!!!!
My SO has the perfect ass. Kinda full but not fat at all. She is the only woman I know that I love kissing her ass.
  • MrGiz
  • 03-28-2011, 01:38 PM
Are you leg ass or breast man?. . . . Originally Posted by pickupkid
YES !!

I'll say this.... a fine pair of legs usually make a fine ass of themselves!!
So , if I can only pick one.... I guess I'd have to say legs!!

Giz
  • mix58
  • 03-28-2011, 03:26 PM
There is nothing finer in life than a pair of beautiful legs ending at a lovely bubble ass.

1) Legs/Ass

But hey... nothing wrong with a nice pair of tits either. (grins)
tushie with a nice shape to it. that being said there have been women who mesmerized me with their breasts , legs , thighs , noses. i love women and find many different erotic things about them inclusing yes their personalities , mannerisms and voices.
Leg, because great long legs usually lead to great asses. And, the shape and size of the legs is a good indicator of total body type.

Left off this survey is "face." Without a face I want to see, all of the rest is a waste because of the distraction. Looks are head to toe.
Are you leg ass or breast man?
A)leg

B)ass

C)breast

D)pussy
Originally Posted by pickupkid

If this is a trick question then D for sure, otherwise nothing beats a great pair of legs.
a big, beautiful, juicy ass makes a lot of things better. however, a nice set of tits do help.
Let's focus on the neck and above. I want a woman with long, dark hair, smoldering eyes and an intellect. The other body parts will take care of themselves. EVERY woman has something worth LOVING.
Breast and Pussy
Turkey breast. Chicken leg.