Why are Hobbyist so rude in Texas?

• Nakia
  • 03-28-2011, 06:40 PM
I came across a review from when I first came Houston. His review was so rude. If someone isn't your type then leave. Don't get your services then turn around and be rude about it. Ugggghhhh! Sorry just venting! Take care Houston!
You should be a little more specific Nakia. Which review or you referring to?
Chica ChaserYou should be a little more specific Nakia. Which review or you referring to?
Hi,

I was wondering the same thing since the member just joined today and isn't a verified provider.....

But anyway, Ms Lady sorry the guys in Houston offended you....all Texas guys aren't that way!

Take Care out there!

Sincerely,
Wet
even if someone isnt your type....u should still fulfill the agreement. like stated already.,,,not all that way.
I know this is a little off topic but was curious if the Tx hobbist sample the traveling girls or do they prefer the local talent since they have a huge market in the area? There are some fine Tx hoties that I have on my long list, if and when I decide to visit.
I came across a review from when I first came Houston. His review was so rude. If someone isn't your type then leave. Don't get your services then turn around and be rude about it. Ugggghhhh! Sorry just venting! Take care Houston! Originally Posted by Nakia
You joined ECCIE today, And have ZERO reviews.

Make a name for yourself before you start slinging sh*t at an entire city.
I think maybe Nakia needs to realize that some ppl are very opinionated and have this site among others to share those opinions with. You have to be thick skinned to make it as a provider and know not to take one persons comments or reviews to heart. But I do agree with the previous post.. dont just come on a board as a newbie and start questioning such things right off the bat.
Hi,

I had to re read this thread and was wondering is this a male posting? Or am I correct to assume it's a female? I get so confused when it comes to these types of threads when nothing makes sense!

Sincerely,
Wet
I take it that this is what she is referring to.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=179994
You beat me to it, I just read that thread and it was interesting and pretty funny too.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=179994 Originally Posted by Tamara Starr
So how did an unverified provider get to read the BCD on this review? Not that it's an unusual occurrence, just curious.
I remember seeing that review and chucked, Umm he loves the thicker ladies, or as people say rudely fat chicks. He loves them, so im guessing you were his type. I hate to say this, but it could have been way worst......way worst.

PS that review was done in February, why wait now and speak? The curious person in me wants to know.

PS There are true southern gentlemen here in Texas!

I came across a review from when I first came Houston. His review was so rude. If someone isn't your type then leave. Don't get your services then turn around and be rude about it. Ugggghhhh! Sorry just venting! Take care Houston! Originally Posted by Nakia

Thanks for link.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=179994 Originally Posted by Tamara Starr

Unfortunately people do not know how to write in private tags ( or just don't), you can read the comments written in open, one could tell he had a less than stellar time.

So how did an unverified provider get to read the BCD on this review? Not that it's an unusual occurrence, just curious. Originally Posted by 1Curiousguy
  • Nakia
  • 03-29-2011, 10:20 AM
I was googling my name and saw that. I felt it was rude. But thanks for your comments and replies. I had alot of fun. Just that review pissed me off. I am a well reviewed provider from seattle on Tnaboard.com.....I sometimes like to google and see what sites I have reviews from!
  • Nakia
  • 03-29-2011, 10:23 AM
Hi,

I had to re read this thread and was wondering is this a male posting? Or am I correct to assume it's a female? I get so confused when it comes to these types of threads when nothing makes sense!

Sincerely,
Wet
Originally Posted by WetVelvetSAT
Clearly I couldn't be a man asking why they are rude if I was referring to a review.....It makes plenty of sense..READ IT AGAIN!

• Nakia
  • 03-29-2011, 10:27 AM
I think maybe Nakia needs to realize that some ppl are very opinionated and have this site among others to share those opinions with. You have to be thick skinned to make it as a provider and know not to take one persons comments or reviews to heart. But I do agree with the previous post.. dont just come on a board as a newbie and start questioning such things right off the bat. Originally Posted by kendra kayy
It shouldn't matter if I am a newbie or not...It's a DISCUSSION BOARD!!!! I posted it in the right section. It was a question I had. And I got it answered. Well Hobbyist should not put reviews up of traveling providers that aren't members! I am a well reviewed provider from Seattle. Google my ph# and name to verify me....Geesh