Is a.....

.....roll in the hay really, just a roll in the hay?

If it is then why do we have the term All Time Favorite?

Personally it isn't allways just a roll in the hay. Sometimes it's much much more. Sometimes that even happens with a provider. How many of you feel that it is "always" just a roll in the hay?
From my experiences they've all been pretty much "Roll In The Hay" Sessions except for one. Haven't found the connection to make the session as one I would go back and do again. Guess I'm hard to please.
There's clients that I have a certain connection with where it isn't a roll in a hay. There's a passion with them that I don't have with all my clients, but I don't believe that each time I see someone its just a roll in the hay.

Now maybe if I'm calling up an ex for a booty call....then that is just a roll in the hay and nothing more.
  • npita
  • 03-31-2011, 10:50 AM
.....roll in the hay really, just a roll in the hay? Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Not by a long shot, neither between different providers nor different civilians. I'd have to say that anyone who thinks a roll in the hay is just a roll in the hay is just not in tune with those they have sex with and is unable to appreciate sex as much more than paid for masturbation by an orifice.
There's clients that I have a certain connection with where it isn't a roll in a hay. There's a passion with them that I don't have with all my clients, but I don't believe that each time I see someone its just a roll in the hay.

Now maybe if I'm calling up an ex for a booty call....then that is just a roll in the hay and nothing more. Originally Posted by MsElena
Its exactly the same for the guys, at least this guy. Its all about the connection, the "click" between two people. Sometimes you have it, most times you don't.

How about if you "Knock Boots", is that the same as a roll in the hay?
Its exactly the same for the guys, at least this guy. Its all about the connection, the "click" between two people. Sometimes you have it, most times you don't.

How about if you "Knock Boots", is that the same as a roll in the hay? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Or knockin casts LOL

Its all a matter of semantics.
Or knockin casts LOL

Its all a matter of semantics. Originally Posted by MsElena
Sometimes a roll in the hay can be great, if that is what you want. I have found, however that a connection with someone makes things so much better.

Imagine a booty call with someone you have a real connection with? Now, that's HOT!
Hummmm, Ms Foster.....I like the way you think!
Sometimes a roll in the hay can be great, if that is what you want. I have found, however that a connection with someone makes things so much better.

Imagine a booty call with someone you have a real connection with? Now, that's HOT! Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Yes - with my ATF booty call we been going at it for 7 years now - still a roll in the hay but HOT DAMMMMMM - what a roll in the hay it is.

I'm trying to think if I have had a client who goes beyond...and I do enjoy my clients quite a lot...and no one is surfacing to the top of my head at this moment....so I guess not - yup, just a roll in the hay - albeit a damn good one at times...
A "connection?" What the hell is that???? You don't talk to her before the date--they don't want it and it takes up too much of their time, unpaid.

And you don't talk to her after the date. Another thread here makes that perfectly clear.

I think the term "connection" used here is just an expression of something that doesn't exist. Now, maybe you develop a connection with a regular, but not a one-time date.

So, I think the people here who are talking about a "connection" are trying to paint their activities with more sophistication than they actually deserve. Quite frankly, it's just a fuck. The OP was just being nice with "roll in the hay."

I think the term "connection" used here is just an expression of something that doesn't exist. Now, maybe you develop a connection with a regular, but not a one-time date. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Exactly.
Because there are rolls in the hay. And then there are rolls in the......HEY!!!!
Charles,

I don't think that you can speak for most ladies when it comes to whether or not the ladies speak to the gents before, during or afterwards.

Speaking for myself, I do talk to my clients beforehand and I do form a basic "friendship" so that we're both comfortable in our first meeting.

Whether you call it a connection, you clicked, etc......again its a matter of semantics. Sometimes you just "click" with a certain person. Maybe not you, but others can.
Sometimes a roll in the hay is just a piss in the shower ...... if one is in to that ......