3Some in Lubbock Anyone?

Hey all you Lubbock guys, or girls, I am looking to get someone else together to have a threesome with some fun provider. Would anyone be interested?
ask MikahRanae if she is traveling with anyone.

Put your boots on, strap on your spurs...AND HANG ON!
I was thinking more like me and another regular with a provider though. But I will definitely ask her. Thanks
The thing about enjoying a 3sum of a MFM (which it seems your wanting).
Is that you & the lady need to of first of seen each other previously. Let her know the type of guy you'd want her to find for the MFM experience (yes even if it's strictly straight & not BI).
And then that lady needs to meet BCD with the other guy. See if he's be compatible with you & her in a MFM and then from there. ENJOY the experience.

I don't suggest you go blindly into a MFM date with a lady you've never met before nor another guy she's never met. As it can turn out to be a horrible experience. Not to mention the safety & discretion factor during & after it all. Especially in a small town such as Lubbock.

That's just my opinion as I truly enjoy ravishing 2 men at once.

I was thinking more like me and another regular with a provider though. But I will definitely ask her. Thanks Originally Posted by michaelwayne81
Lubbuck??? Threesome???? Alright, whose bringing the sheep?
Thanks for the advice Wicked Milf!!
Your welcome.

One more piece of advice. Make sure the lady screens other guy she invites to the 3sum! For your safety & privacy as well as her own!

Thanks for the advice Wicked Milf!! Originally Posted by michaelwayne81