farting

sometimes when having sex the provider farts ...why is this?
Because providers aren't robots.
sometimes when having sex the provider farts ...why is this? Originally Posted by pickupkid
Sometimes people troll boards... why is THIS?
How is it possible? You mean the queef right?
Sometimes people troll boards... why is THIS? Originally Posted by Ares71
lol
Interesting conversation but it's never happened to me. Weird!
I don't think Pickupkid is a troll but ... i think he meant queefing?
I had a SO who would queef after we had sex in the K9 position. She hated it when iwould laugh at her afterwards.
Ill be the first to admit.....there are times I fart during a session. Like silly girl said, we aren't robots.
Sometimes its from too much ass play, sometimes its from a drink that was offered to me, and sometimes its from having big 'O' and becoming too relaxed.
It you don't want me to let a little air go, then don't make me do it! Lol
I had a SO who would queef after we had sex in the K9 position. She hated it when iwould laugh at her afterwards. Originally Posted by Dragon7769
Hey at least is wasn't during DATO when it happened.
  • Twain
  • 04-01-2011, 02:04 PM
This is a public service announcement :

Beautiful girls fart too:

sometimes when having sex the provider farts ...why is this? Originally Posted by pickupkid
Well she really isn't farting, but it does sound like one. It's commonly known as a vaginal quief. It will often times happen while having sex in the Doggie style position. What typically takes place is during penal thrusting air is building up in the vaginal canal and gets trapped at times. When the vaginal muscles relax and contract the air is expelled through the vaginal opening, sounding similar to Gastrol flatulence. Although it can be rather embarrassing to the women Vaginal Quiefs are often a direct result of the male penis being small in circumference producing a plunging affect thus causing air to build around the walls of the vagina.
  • Prig1
  • 04-01-2011, 10:21 PM
It can happen...wouldn't worry about it unless she blows your jewels off.
If ir smells like shit.. it's a fart... unless it's a Butt Quief...
If it smells like pussy.. it's a Quief....
And if it's only when your with a provider... You might want to check your SO's pulse...