Disappointed

Mr. CT inspired this question:

Are you gents more or less disappointed with your hobby experiences overall, or do you leave satisfied for the most part?
Overall, I am satisfied with my hobby experiences. I am very selective in who I choose to contact and have met some wonderful ladies.
Overall, I'd say the positive outweigh the negative my a good bit. There were a few really bad situations, but for the most part it's not that hard to make the best out of a time where things do not go as planned. Lately i've been on a hot streak I couldn't be happier.
well overall i think i have done myself really well in picking providers. if one does the background checks and reads the reviews closely. just as carefully as the providers picks whom she will see then it can lead to a really good session. so the clue is to find the provider that suits the desires you have at that time. find the lady who's talent find what you want.
Only one so far where I bought into the hype...unfortunately by that point, this high volume provider was effectively burnt out, and the session was less than memorable.
I haven't been with you, Tiffani, so I can't answer that truthfully.
I'm pretty selective. Like to make sure a lady is not just my type physically, but has enough upstairs to hold a decent conversation and make me feel like more than just a number. I've met some really interesting, sweet, well rounded individuals and could be content seeing only my favorite 2 or 3, though variety being the spice, I'm branching out a little where I can.
You know, I'm still out there. I read all the time about how bad it can get but it hasn't happened to me... Yet. It does seam that when I find a great provider, she leaves the area, or the business or... Anyway, I'm still out there.
I haven't been with you, Tiffani, so I can't answer that truthfully. Originally Posted by Txn5inThick
Then what, my dear man, is taking you so long?

And it's really good to hear you guys are using your big head (if only for a moment) to avoid disappointment...

For you guys that weren't so lucky all the time: What do you think contributed to your woes? Was it not taking your time? Not doing the research?
I've had a few misses but that was from me taking a chance when my gut was telling me not to. Live and learn
My experiences have mostly been good. The best thing about it has been the few very close friends and I made and the many good people I've met. As far as the sessions go, I am a very careful researcher and have very rarely been disappointed. I was a moderator for years on various boards and that probably enhanced both the good and the bad. I finally gave that up last year.
I've had a few not live up to the hype, but overall pretty good
I try not to expect great sex..that way I won't be to disappointed .
Thank goodness . . . When I saw disappointed in the title I thought she was referring to my BCD skills.
Thank goodness . . . When I saw disappointed in the title I thought she was referring to my BCD skills. Originally Posted by pyramider
Same here, pyramider... I thought Tiffani was exposing my overrated DATY skills...

Just kidding... Tifani and I have yet to meet...