Are you *&%#$%@ ME?!

Please tell if I'm wrong but this is completely over the top if you ask me! This lady got "provider of the day" status and got ripped apart for it!!!!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=201092
Some people are just haters.
Some people are just haters. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Don't know any of those guys but this statement is true!
MULTIPLE SIDES TO EVERY STORY, AND WHAT DOESNT RIP US APART MAKES US STRONGER.. THAT BEING SAID, HOW SHE HANDLES IT PUBLIC-ALLY WILL SAY ALOT TO ALOT OF PEOPLE
He can speak all he wants. I have never met him, so if it makes him feel better and bigger than so be it. I will continue to be my happy self as always
He can speak all he wants. I have never met him, so if it makes him feel better and bigger than so be it. I will continue to be my happy self as always Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
my respect to u ms roxy and congrats
I think the lady is handling the oafishness demonstrated by that person with grace and positivity, which reflects very highly on her. So what was supposed to be an attack on her (apparently since redacted?) has turned into nothing but a clear demonstration of how sweet and upbeat she is.

BTW, I think it's pretty silly that someone with 3k+ posts to his name is calling someone else out on posting too much.
Sad that a well meant thread turned into drama. Can't even get a little Kudos or well wishes in Austin without someone trying to bust your bubble. wow.....
Congrats Miss Roxy!!! Ignore the haters ie: losers
Sexxy avatar!!
Thank you all and I hope everyone has a great week!
Its a local issue, not appropriate for the national board. Feel free to join in discussions there.

Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions pertaining to the hobby, but not limited to your local scene.
Closed.