Question

Hey Everyone!

Am I able to respond to comments on my reviews? I seem to have a review written yesterday and now there is some person on there saying I am a sting and I'm not the person. I have plenty of reviews on other sites and a couple here. But I want to be able to respond to these people.

Hope you guys can help!

Thanks!

Sarah
  • Luxie
  • 07-27-2017, 01:27 PM
Unfortunately you cannot. What you can do is post in the co ed sub forum for that city and refute it.
Pass on responding to an unknown respondent and no need to resond to a more or less"empty" review.

Since you like to travel, c'mon down to Texas and make some new friends.

Check my signature for interesting travel dates and events.
Awesome! Thanks you guys! And I love Texas, haven't been in a while, but would be great to go again!
Hope to see you.
What's the worst that could happen?? You are always welcome to respond to a review in the Co-Ed section by starting a thread of your own and referencing the review...piece o' cake!!
I read the review, which had no value to fellow hobbiest or for you either. The subsequent comments on the review had absolutely zero credibility. I would recommend not to even worry about it, much less getting into a pissing contest about it. Jmo. Dj8