So what is it about Kavanaugh's White Hairy Asshole That Makes People Suck It

Just wondering. As no one ever heard of this fuck boy and now it seems Republicans love him so much till they will literally eat his shit. Rapist behavior and all. Wired behavior from Republicans I tell ya. I guess being a racist at heart will have people supporting strange candidates
just ignore SC's posts. he fancies himself an "agent provocateur" who wants to provoke posters into getting pointed.

ignore him.
RTM him. He's calling Kav supporters racist. Rude behavior.
Get back on topic...
When someone starts a dozen progressively ruder & cruder threads on the same subject, then that poster BECOMES the topic.
Get back on topic... Originally Posted by Wakeup
What's the topic? That we're racist? That we are involved in gay activity?
Are you going to point SC for general rudeness or not?
When someone starts a dozen progressively ruder & cruder threads on the same subject, then that poster BECOMES the topic. Originally Posted by lustylad
Yep..
+1

When someone starts a dozen progressively ruder & cruder threads on the same subject, then that poster BECOMES the topic. Originally Posted by lustylad
Just wondering. As no one ever heard of this fuck boy and now it seems Republicans love him so much till they will literally eat his shit. Rapist behavior and all. Wired behavior from Republicans I tell ya. I guess being a racist at heart will have people supporting strange candidates Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Back with the racist talk...the one trick pony!!
What do you do for an encore?
Get back on topic... Originally Posted by Wakeup

Yep I agree we're talking about the Republican attraction to Kavs white hairy bung hole nothing else.

Thanks Wakeup
And, your obsession with it. Otherwise you wouldn't be starting a new thread a day about it. Good to know Kavanaugh lives inside your head totally rent free.

BTW, your Mother's name is spelled "Feinstein". Not "Finstein".
^Wakeup please point this guy for trying to cleverly insult me directly using the pro-noun (your) for his pejorative towards me.

I haven’t seen a single fact posted by anyone in this thread yet, other than this one. There is a topic, and it’s clear what it is. Everything else that has been said here is either incorrect, or irrelevant. If you want to start a thread about SC, then do so. I’ll move it to the Sandbox and issue the shitload of points that will inevitably be needed.

Get back on topic or I’ll issue points, no more warnings.
There are plenty of other Kavanaugh threads talking about facts instead of his "white hairy asshole". This one should be closed. No one wants to post in it.