I was sexually assaulted by Dianne Feinstein

I'm ashamed to admit this, but years ago I was sexually assaulted by Senator Feinstein in an airport bathroom. Details of the airport, date and time are a bit sketchy because I had gotten pretty inebriated while waiting on a connecting flight.

When I got back to the bar, I told my bartender what happened, but he said it was probably just Frank, the old transvestite that likes to hang out in the men's room. But I'm 100% sure it was Feinstein.

I really want the FBI to investigate this even though it wasn't a federal crime and is well past the statute of limitations.
I was groped by Cory Booker while he was wearing his Spartacus outfit. He had a small sword too.
I met Kristin Gillibrand at a dive bar somewhere in upstate New York sometime in the 1980s. She must have slipped me the Hangover drug. I blacked out and vaguely remember waking up in a dungeon where I was whipped and fondled by a blonde in black leather who looked a lot like Kristin. I escaped but have been too ashamed to tell my story for 30 years. I want the FBI and the Senate Ethics Committee to investigate and force her to resign from the US Senate. Otherwise justice will not be served.
I'm ashamed to admit this, but years ago I was sexually assaulted by Senator Feinstein in an airport bathroom. Details of the airport, date and time are a bit sketchy because I had gotten pretty inebriated while waiting on a connecting flight.

When I got back to the bar, I told my bartender what happened, but he said it was probably just Frank, the old transvestite that likes to hang out in the men's room. But I'm 100% sure it was Feinstein.

I really want the FBI to investigate this even though it wasn't a federal crime and is well past the statute of limitations. Originally Posted by SeekingFun69

In the mens or womens restroom? Just fyi - They don't have bathtubs or showers in there.
I was groped by Cory Booker while he was wearing his Spartacus outfit. He had a small sword too. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
How did that make you feel. Tell me more about the experience
Thanks for your support guys. It's nice to know that I'm not alone in having to bear the physical and emotional scars these sleazy politicians have inflicted upon us.

#DemocratsRapedMeToo
I met Kristin Gillibrand at a dive bar somewhere in upstate New York sometime in the 1980s. She must have slipped me the Hangover drug. I blacked out and vaguely remember waking up in a dungeon where I was whipped and fondled by a blonde in black leather who looked a lot like Kristin. I escaped but have been too ashamed to tell my story for 30 years. I want the FBI and the Senate Ethics Committee to investigate and force her to resign from the US Senate. Otherwise justice will not be served. Originally Posted by lustylad
What did she fondle and tell us where she whipped you. Was there any anal play done on you?
What did she fondle and tell us where she whipped you. Was there any anal play done on you? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Get naked and bend over and I will show you. Do you want me to add TUMA to my story?
Thanks for your support guys. It's nice to know that I'm not alone in having to bear the physical and emotional scars these sleazy politicians have inflicted upon us.

#DemocratsRapedMeToo Originally Posted by SeekingFun69
We're here for you, funseeker. We've all got your back!
In the mens or womens restroom? Just fyi - They don't have bathtubs or showers in there. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
They make this thing called a Thesaurus (and no it isn't a dinosaur). Bathroom and restroom are synonyms.

I can see why you take so much grief for your posts.
I get raped by the Democrats every April 15!!
Who do I call??
In the mens or womens restroom? Just fyi - They don't have bathtubs or showers in there. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
With the Democrats...it doesn't matter...use either one you feel
gender related to...which one you use SC??
What did she fondle and tell us where she whipped you. Was there any anal play done on you? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You need to have a mother son talk and I'm sure she'll tell you...you are her little man!!
Get naked and bend over and I will show you. Do you want me to add TUMA to my story? Originally Posted by lustylad
Add a Burt and Ernie tag team.
Be careful, your Holiness. That thread is closed. Discussing the muppets is verboten.