If women never lie about rape..

Then every black man hanged in the Old South upon the testimony of a woman who sez that she was raped must have been guilty....right?

There is a reason it is against the law to falsely report a crime has been committed, and it happens all the time.

People lie, including women. Do all women who cheat on their husbands admit it when asked, or do they lie about it?
Then we need to start ENFORCING those laws, on the books, about making false reports of a crime.
Then we need to start ENFORCING those laws, on the books, about making false reports of a crime. Originally Posted by garhkal
I agree.
( woman never lie lol) The issue is the 2 court system in this country civil/criminal all this METOO shit and whatever social agenda has become like a third system of justice the issue with NO PROOF of anything has become normal . very sad
P.S and they get a book deal -wow
She’s gonna testify. And it isn’t going to end up well for at least some of the participants in this charade.

Whom is yet to be seen.
Maybe you should hand her a mirror...

If it weren't for double standards dimocrats would have no standards at all.
Good one Fred. I told my friend ( who is a liberal) this after she got done defending C. Ford. It shut her up.

Then every black man hanged in the Old South upon the testimony of a woman who sez that she was raped must have been guilty....right?

There is a reason it is against the law to falsely report a crime has been committed, and it happens all the time.

People lie, including women. Do all women who cheat on their husbands admit it when asked, or do they lie about it? Originally Posted by friendly fred
Just saying If I was rape assaulted I don't think it would take 37 years for me to do something , Oh yeah try to make money ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
The Fbi should investigate and when they find NOTHING lock her lyin ass up,,,,
Why whenever the Demomedia show Professor Ford they always show her with those sunglasses that cover her half her face and refer to her as "Professor Ford?" On the Palo Alto website she's referred to as "Kristina Blasey."
https://www.chabad.org/library/artic...f-Feathers.htm

this is an old story about false rumors and lies and how it can ruin/damage a person's reputation. there have been a number of variations of it.

one is where the judge in a slander/lying case tells the accuser to tear up a piece of paper and spread it around the house. tells him to find it and put it together. the accuser says that this is impossible. the wind picked most of 'em up and scattered it though out the neighborhood.

once that reputation has been tarnished falsely, it is very difficult to restore it.
( woman never lie lol) The issue is the 2 court system in this country civil/criminal all this METOO shit and whatever social agenda has become like a third system of justice the issue with NO PROOF of anything has become normal . very sad
P.S and they get a book deal -wow Originally Posted by rexdutchman

Additionally, when fakers ARE found, there's few, if any prosecutors who have the BALLS TO enforce the laws we have, regarding making false statements of a crime to the police... IMO IF WE had more prosecution of these fakers, and people HEARD about it, it would make others think twice before making their own fake accusations.
Good one Fred. I told my friend ( who is a liberal) this after she got done defending C. Ford. It shut her up. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Thank you Ellen. I wish the same argument could be introduced on a national scale and see how everyone responds to it.

I would also like Sistine Chapel to deal with this.
She’s gonna testify. And it isn’t going to end up well for at least some of the participants in this charade.

Whom is yet to be seen. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That is entirely true. This whole charade may backfire on the liberals.

Hopefully, they will all withdraw from politics in shame.
Originally Posted by friendly fred
Old South = Democrats.
Then we need to start ENFORCING those laws, on the books, about making false reports of a crime. Originally Posted by garhkal
I agree. Originally Posted by friendly fred
"They" do. Just ask Martha Stewart about lying to the Feds.

"Dr. Ford" will have to lie to Congress to thwart Kav's promotion.

I don't believe she will testify. I think that's why she wants Kav to answer questions first, and wants it on Thursday.