Transgender shooter felt "alienated" killed three co-workers

Authorities are treating this as a "mental health case".

Transgender shooter, who complained of feeling 'alienated' and 'wanting to pick a fight', before opening fire on Rite Aid distribution center - killing three co-workers before committing suicide

(The Daily Mail)
Oh my... hush, hush, hush. Shhhhhh!!!!

Bury this story in the CNN file next to "Mollie Tibbetts".
  • grean
  • 09-21-2018, 01:39 PM
They said she in the news. Was it a she who thought she was a he or a He who thought he was a she?
They said she in the news. Was it a she who thought she was a he or a He who thought he was a she? Originally Posted by grean
A "she" wanting to be a "he". The dims wanted to give her an M-16 rifle or M-4 carbine if "she" would have enlisted like Manning did.
That explains why the early reports weren’t sure if the shooter was a woman.

Will they have to make a special prison for her/he?
That explains why the early reports weren’t sure if the shooter was a woman.

Will they have to make a special prison for her/he? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
"She" committed suicide.
They said she in the news. Was it a she who thought she was a he or a He who thought he was a she? Originally Posted by grean

And if "IT" was a transgender, was "IT" a pre or post change one?
Wake-up is gonna give ya'll the "what for" with some of these posts....haha
"She" committed suicide. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And SHE went to...HEvan!!
Accord to the consensus of psychiatrists... transgenderism is a mental disorder. Many of them live lives of depression and are suicidle.

Guess we can add homicidal to the list.
Any more homophobic language here and points get issued...
Suffice it to say that from this incident in Maryland it is evident that it is a dim-retard myth propagandized by the lame-stream media that all mass shooters are white males carrying "big, bad black guns" illicitly obtained via a gun-show loophole.
Any more homophobic language here and points get issued... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Hmmmmmm...???

Someone must have deleted them..

I respectfully submit that there are no homophobic remarks in this whole thread. If I am wrong please point it out for me so that I may avoid offending someone in the future.
Suffice it to say that from this incident in Maryland it is evident that it is a dim-retard myth propagandized by the lame-stream media that all mass shooters are white males carrying "big, bad black guns" illicitly obtained via a gun-show loophole. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I think this shooter is just one of many that destroy that beloved stereotype of the left.
Suffice it to say that from this incident in Maryland it is evident that it is a dim-retard myth propagandized by the lame-stream media that all mass shooters are white males carrying "big, bad black guns" illicitly obtained via a gun-show loophole. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Well, this shows yet again we have a mental patient getting guns and shooting.. SO ITS NOT THE GUNS that are the issue.
BUT MENTAL PEOPLE with guns!