The Senate Judiciary Committee will vote Monday.

Grassley just announced if Ford doesn't agree by 10 PM tonight to appear on Monday, the Senate Judiciary Committee will vote to confirm on Monday.
Is that Eastern time?
Is that Eastern time? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Yes. Twenty minutes from now. Ford's lawyers just asked for an extra day as of this moment. Grassley's move. Grassley could grant the extra day and still set the deadline for the hearing on Monday.

P.S. Read the article Cherie cited @ https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1060923413&postcount=1 Follow the links back to the original Politico article. Very partisan characters with very interesting connections behind all of this.
Per WaPo, Grassley has given the accuser another 24 hours (10 PM EST Saturday night) to decide whether she will agree to appear before the committee on Wednesday. It's unclear that Grassley will proceed with a vote on Monday if the accuser does not agree to the terms for a meeting on Wednesday.
What a pussy Grassy seemed to be giving in to her demand to have an extension..
This accuser seems to be afraid of testifying and having anyone question her fuzzy memory. How can she teach psychology and not face all her own problems?

Her claim is insufficient - we need to tell her to get more therapy.
Anyone can make an accusation!!! Where's the proof????
What? No promises of violence?

What if it’s true?

If both are questioned by the FBI, then the truth will come out... or further legal action will ensue.

Either way, Kavanaugh’s name is cleared, right?

So again, what’s the rush?????.
Actually, there is no "rush". Nothing is being "rushed". The mantra of "What's the rush?" is simply more gibberish emanating from the foaming mouths of deranged Lefties suffering from TDS.

BTW, Reuters is reporting that the vote is still scheduled for Monday if the accuser refuses to agree with Grassley's offer by the deadline this afternoon.

Grassley gave Ford’s attorneys until 2:30 p.m. EST to negotiate the terms of her testimony to the committee next week ...

(Reuters)
She’s not going to testify under oath. Kavanaugh simply didn’t do it.

What if it’s true?

If both are questioned by the FBI, then the truth will come out... or further legal action will ensue.

So again, what’s the rush?????. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
We have to beat the next election - that's the rush.

Souter was a Republican appointee who became a liberal. So Republicans have proven to be fair minded appointors of Judges.
If both are questioned by the FBI, then the truth will come out... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hahaha... good one, yssup! Just like the truth came out after the FBI "interviewed" hildebeest, right?

What if it’s true?

So again, what’s the rush?????. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Why wasn't this handled the same way the Justice Thomas vs. Anita Hill Senate hearing...you do know the difference right...if not do the research.
This is a flat out last minute PARTISAN hit job but I don't expect you to see that...the Hail Mary that FAILED
Legal action on whom...THE FBI ISN'T INTERESTED IN THIS!!
The only legal action would be on her for PERJURY!!!
That's if she testifies...
She’s not going to testify under oath. Kavanaugh simply didn’t do it. Originally Posted by bambino
I would rephrase your statement ... to ....

"She’s not going to testify" .... period ... oath or not!

Why does she need four extra days to brush up on ...

"I don't remember where it was.
I don't remember when it was.
I don't remember who was there.
I don't have any witnesses who saw him do anything to me.

And I don't even have a blue dress with cum stains on it!"

"The alleged victim"!
Like I said in another thread, it seems the MSM always shows her wearing sunglasses.

If she testifies it's going to be a shitshow full of "how did you feel when Judge Kavanaugh did this you" questions while the paid CodePink participants are slowly thrown out of the gallery.

Dems hope Peter Strzok or Lisa Page can investigate and examine the accused and the accuser.